Gurgle Goddess New Weight Gain Milestone! I'm 200 pounds at last!

I cannot believe the way my body has grown, especially my belly. I knew the big, all you can eat breakfasts at the hotel had done some good this week (Had to stay near hospital for some appointments and took advantage of the situation to grow my gut!) but hitting that sweet 200 pound mark has blown me away! My belly has never felt so stretched - or looked so wide! <3

Picture 1543.jpg

Picture 1550.jpg

Picture 1555.jpg

Picture 1562.jpg

Picture 1567.jpg

Picture 1585.jpg

Picture 1600.jpg

Picture 1604.jpg

Picture 1611.jpg

Picture 1625.jpg

Picture 1649.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, august said:

I was blown away by your YT video "200 Pound Bikini Body"! Your thighs are getting so deliciously thick - you have such a lovely shape!

Thank you so much! I can't quite believe I've reached this point. Earlier I was uploading more of my old videos to Kinkbomb (having to rebuild my store from scratch after Clipvia closed) and I uploaded one from about march last year after I had meningitis for the first time and I'd lost a lot of weight. I look terrible, I was totally shocked by how thin I was back then. It was a strong reminder of how far I've come in a year and how much better I feel about myself now :)