Fleur 🌹

Guest Fleur

16 minutes ago, Qemarar said:

Your bottoms look a little tight, just the way they should be.  Welcome to curvage, Fleur.

Hahaha that's right! I'm fatter and that poor panties are screaming! The word "bottoms" made me think about Queen and Fat Bottomed Girls!

9 hours ago, ikke said:

It's so good to see you found your way here. I hope you enjoy it here at Curvage.

Thank you! :) it seems a very full of live forum!

11 hours ago, Jay78 said:

You make the rocking world go round!

Ahahah, thanks! Your comment made my day!

9 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Your eyes are simply hypnotic and those curves are beyond delectable:wub:. Welcome to Curvage Fleur, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Aww thanks you're so sweet. A huge hug for you!

7 hours ago, crownofswords said:

Wow. Beautiful eyes, pretty face, sexy waist! I like it!

Thanks! :)

6 hours ago, pangzi said:

Wow, you are beautiful!  Really looking forward to your site!

Thank you! I think it will be ready for the next month: I have done all the sets and the staff is moving forward with getting it set up. I'm quite excited! :D

5 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

really happening? true beauty !! im in awe

Yes, really happening! Ahah, thank you! :)

4 hours ago, eeucomisso said:

You are so beauty

Thanks, you are so nice! :)

3 hours ago, fatgirlsrock said:

You're incredibly beautiful

Thanks for being so kind! :)

♡ fat rolls.JPG

Hips and belly.jpg

fleur -.jpg

DSC_6792-002.JPG

1 hour ago, scissortooth said:

That might be a somewhat weird thing to say, but next to all the nice things others said I'd like to say I very much like the way you do your eyebrows :D

Not everyone likes them, but I also love them this way:D

Pennutus.jpg

23 minutes ago, scissortooth said:

The eternal problem with things that went out of mainstream fashion :D For me they are 100% cuter than the Brezhnev inspired ones that seem to rule nowadays :P

Yes, exactly!!

That's why I always choose my fashion! Not only Brezhbev also Frida Kahlo, I love her paintings I also watched her film recently, but I prefer this type of eyebrows on me! :P

Edited by Fleur

5 hours ago, BigCutieFleur said:

Yes, exactly!!

That's why I always choose my fashion! Not only Brezhbev also Frida Kahlo, I love her paintings I also watched her film recently, but I prefer this type of eyebrows on me! :P

Oh yeah, very interesting woman, but if I was married to her I'd probably end up rubbing Nair below her forehead when she was asleep or add it to her daycream for face ;) . It's a pet peeve of mine.

Well, there's a lot of pretty fat gals on BigCuties or Curvage, but you definitely have my special attention now ;). Looking forward to seeing you in various shades of Fleur, so to say :D

2 hours ago, BBW-Lover said:

You look so damn cute and your body is very very hot! :)

Thank you! :) when someone says that I'm damn cute, it always makes me smile.

2 hours ago, darthstuffer said:

It just got a lot bit better.

Awesome! I should post more, then :P

Love your payoff " May the Force stuff you. " and username makes me think about this "I am on the dark side, because they offered me cookies!" Of course, I'm talking about myself! Ahahahah!:D

come-to-the-dark-side-we-have-cookies-e1450185783680-280x150.jpg

1 hour ago, scissortooth said:

Oh yeah, very interesting woman, but if I was married to her I'd probably end up rubbing Nair below her forehead when she was asleep or add it to her daycream for face ;) . It's a pet peeve of mine.

Well, there's a lot of pretty fat gals on BigCuties or Curvage, but you definitely have my special attention now ;). Looking forward to seeing you in various shades of Fleur, so to say :D

Shades of Fleur sure sounds better than Shades of Grey, worst book ever (one of the rare books I haven't nearly finished in all my life!) 

thanks Sir!:D

13 minutes ago, xandercroft said:

Why is this post about eyebrows?  Oh, a new model.  Looks good!

Is about flowers, art and eyebrows mostly, ahah, btw, thanks!

d527d31acfe6b5af5f2b557085e2e140.jpg