Naomi Kyle from IGN

Dr.Krieger

Guest You're getting fat

She looks a lot like a girl I used to work with who started slightly overweight and ended up clearly obese. I hope she follows her footsteps.

Guest grimb84
5 hours ago, Papaguena said:

She has an awesome ass. Wish we could see it more.

She does. 

This is from a few years ago, from some social media. Would love to see her in those jeans today.

DagjPg1U8AMTrqa.thumb.jpeg.5c5dd8e94bf3e995b2c6bddd72fc2dd9.jpeg

Guest grimb84
22 hours ago, Jhall said:

I’d be surprised if she could fit into them today. Even when she was skinny, her stomach was poking out from under her shirt.

She couldn't even fit into them then. Look how tight stretched they are! I don't know how she did it.

On 1/1/2020 at 7:22 PM, tryhard420 said:

No issue dude we are very thankful to you that you at least shared it. Its really good to have a member like you among us. Anyways this pack is not that good as some people were saying. Can you please share the complete august pack if you have. That is the only pack I am requesting to share. 

August pack for anyone who wants ot, one of my favs, she has such a fat ass https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/16BNZ7tmWkAXfNsn3Wbt7XkDP3s4QwP0M