Naomi Kyle from IGN

Dr.Krieger

1 hour ago, Fancyalchemistguy said:

She is playing into the she got fat thing cause people are into it

God I hope so, either that or she literally just can't suppress her raging appetite

Anyone have any pictures of her eating/stuffing herself with food other than the birthday cake ones? She seems like the type to show herself doing that more often than most "celebrities."

12 minutes ago, Jabber said:

Anyone have any pictures of her eating/stuffing herself with food other than the birthday cake ones? She seems like the type to show herself doing that more often than most "celebrities."

The birthday cake is the only food theme shoot I can think of. Recently on an ama stream she was eating a breakfast sandwich the whole time. 

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

I love the body contrast. I also love how she covers her midsection unlike her partner. I mean it sucks that its covered, bit it's conceptually hot.

33 minutes ago, Kutr236 said:

I think we've gotten a bit off topic and since we're still waiting for the next digipack, I'll ask the real important question. Do we think Naomi has actually lost any weight? Here's a couple of photos from the year to compare. I'm leaning towards not really.

DSC08274.jpg

Naomi 0399.jpg

vapors_027-1.jpg

DSC01818.jpg

If she's lost anything, it's minor or water weight. Maybe she lost more at one point but the holidays are making her bloat again.