Advice Needed

belly1ov3r

So I met my girlfriend on a feedist social media site, but recently she wants to ditch feederism altogether and have a vanilla relationship between two larger people (we are both big people).  However, I still sense that she has a sexual attraction to food because intimate feeding still turns her on.  I, however, would love to have a feedist relationship, but care about her so much that I can also work towards making this work.  So I guess what I'd like from all of you is some advice on how to approach bringing up food around her and how I should act around her.

MUSEic - Yeah, that's really good advice because I feel like she's just in a phase right now because she's on a big health kick.

shady-j - I'd love to feed her, and any weight gain that happens would just be a pleasant bonus moreso a necessity.  The thing that she doesn't want to do right now is have feedism be a part of the reason why we're together or a lifestyle.  I think she's viewing feedism as strictly forcing weight gain on someone rather than a wide scope revolving around sexualizing food and larger bodies.

Well, people still need to eat food even if they're trying to lose weight. I'm sure you could find a way to feed her without seeming to her like you're trying to fatten her up, so to speak. Communication is key though, maybe she's just turned off by being fed, in which case her turn off trumps your turn on.

• 1 year later...