Trying to find a video

blabber749

Question

Lost the entire contents of my hard drive two years ago and am still trying to track down everything I had. One of the videos I'm having difficulty locating featured two girls, one I THINK had blonde hair, was wearing pink bra/panties most of the video. The other had brown/black hair, can't remember what she was wearing. They were both relatively thin. The dark-haired girl tied the blonde girl to a chair and fed her lots of food, no struggle. Afterwards the dark-haired girl untied her and started poking the blonde's belly and near the end of the video she straddled her belly and was bouncing up and down on it giggling like it was a ride in an amusement park. Whole video was 20+ minutes long. Frequent references like "oh my god look at how much you ate" and stuff like that.

That's all I remember. I don't remember the title, their names, what site it was from or where I found it... Hoping someone here can point me to something. Cheers!

4 answers to this question