On 5/22/2018 at 2:45 PM, Taytay said:

Wow, I haven’t been on here in a few months.. but I can see you have still continued to gorge yourself yet even fatter. You look astonishing with such a cute gut sticking out everywhere you go. I’ve been following you for quite sometime and I never thought you would actually start to blow up and only stay chubby, idk you weight, but I think it’s safe to say you’re getting pretty fat now 🤫

1 hour ago, Bigbellylover69 said:

Would you ever have a stopping point for yourself? I mean I know you obviously love food, but like how big would be too big for you? You look amazing no matter what size you are and I’m glad you share your content with us! You are honestly astounding! So are you trying to just let it see where it goes with being chubby, bc I’m sure you wouldn’t wanna be immobile size I’m assuming?

1 hour ago, Bigbellylover69 said:

Would you ever have a stopping point for yourself? I mean I know you obviously love food, but like how big would be too big for you? You look amazing no matter what size you are and I’m glad you share your content with us! You are honestly astounding! So are you trying to just let it see where it goes with being chubby, bc I’m sure you wouldn’t wanna be immobile size I’m assuming?

What size undies are you even attempting to wear? They’re about to burst(need new ones). I can’t belive how big you’ve gotten but honestly it’s juat not enough, you have so much more room and much bigger clothes to fill

On 8/2/2018 at 11:19 PM, idluvr said:

Lookin extra sexy today too!!

Okay you definitely look bigger. Are you trying to put on more weight? Bc if so it looks great on you. I’m just wondering bc you always seem a little bigger each time. I’ve always liked your pics, but I noticed you’re pileing on quite a bit curves lately. You’re so cute with a chubby belly hanging out in your pics. If only it was a smug bigger Omg 

On 7/28/2018 at 8:21 AM, Taytay said:

Tried on some dresses the pink one was a 3XL and I thought it was gonna fit way better than this! I did get the purple flowery one though!!! =] ❤️

IMG_20180723_074233.jpg  1,779   61.55 kB

IMG_20180723_074249.jpg  1,571   60.94 kB

IMG_20180723_074717.jpg  1,564   97.52 kB

IMG_20180723_074700.jpg  1,459   103.06 kB

That purple dress is so cute on you, looks great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...