• Curvage Model
On 1/6/2017 at 4:05 AM, j2000 said:

The most heavenly shape on earth?

Can I just make a small plea, now that you're 'out' on the wider internet, you're occasionally gonna meet haters and trolls, the insane and the insensitive. When you do, please don't get upset and disappear. Please remember the people who worship you! I for one am not sure I could cope with the sudden disappearance of such epic beauty as your pictures have brightened up my life enormously. This isn't directed at anyone in particular and there's no subtext - I'm basically just being completely selfish and I only mention it because you're too precious to lose to casual carelessness. You're going to find a lot of admirers here!

@j2000 i just wanted to tell you that i go back and read this regularly when i am feeling frustrated with rude people! So thank you!!

• Curvage Model

@mrtubby ,any one i havent seen in a while is family, my dad lives in another state and the last time he gave me a hug he exclaimed, "i cant even fit my arms around you!" lol

@ms06zaku i dont really have a goal now, i just enjoy food sooo much and whatever happens as a result of that is just fine and dandy

Guest fattyjess89

Girl, you are so huge and beautiful. You are my queen.. I just want to worship and feed you yummy fatty treats all day and night and just watch you grow and grow.. and never stop. Mmmmm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SOOOO much belly!! Looking back at older pics of you, it’s astonishing how much you’ve grown. 😘 Each pound looks more & more delicious! 🌯 Would love to know what you weigh now. Might need to upgrade that scale of yours. Haha 😉 Keep up good work. 👍🏻👍🏻