On 7/17/2020 at 6:06 AM, Taytay said:

20200716_225436.jpg

Faaark, what a sight. And to think of all the gentle wobbling that must be going on too. Nnnnnnghh... 😍😍

I do hope you feature that 'dress' in an upcoming video! Maybe dampen it at some point to, just to make it more clingy? Huh, I think my mind is overloading with that level of sexy... 🤪

Guest grateful
6 minutes ago, Taytay said:

I tried on my old lingerie and I feel like some comparisons are in order! The pics on the left are from September 2017..

InShot_20200718_221434027.jpg

InShot_20200718_221318978.jpg

Your best comp ever!!!!   😍🔥 ummm, I choose the right!  :wub:

Heavens, I need a hit of oxygen!  Forgot to breathe!  😮😁

Love these pics!   ❤️❤️❤️  Thanks!  😁

Wow! What a glow-up! I love the look of you tugging that red lace helplessly over your HUGE tummy! It covers just the right amount to make you look utterly enormous! It's perfect!

You really are spoiling us with all these sexy photos. Maybe it would be good to see a video of you in this lingerie, talking about how it used to fit, maybe stuffing yourself to help make it even tighter...

Guest grateful

Thanks for the beautiful pics!  😍❤️ I always go nuts looking at your magnificent belly and found it difficult to tear my eyes away to sneak a peek at your thighs---but yes!!!

Your thighs are chunkier!  😍 And I love it!   ❤️❤️❤️

Keep up the good work!  Would love to see even thicker, can you cope with your belly getting even larger?  :wub:

Thanks for the great post!  :D

Guest TheBigRed57
12 hours ago, Taytay said:

Looking chunkyyyyy, especially in the thigh area 😉

20200723_235400.jpg

20200723_235521.jpg

20200723_235545.jpg

20200723_235439.jpg

Oh my...That belly is starting to completely overtake you! And your belly button looks so deep and wide. You are such a jiggly, sexy babe!