Just love your look these days!  ❤️

Thanks for the pics! This will keep me going all week!  😁

On 2/8/2020 at 5:15 AM, Taytay said:

Just chillin feeling sexy!

20200207_210427.jpg

20200207_210438.jpg

20200207_210501.jpg

20200207_210538.jpg

Good heavens, look at the size of her! You can barely tell she's wearing panties at all from the front, with the size of that overhanging belly! It must be so, so, heavy! Thank you so much for sharing your unstoppable gaining!!!

On 2/9/2020 at 4:06 PM, Phat94 said:

Good heavens, look at the size of her! You can barely tell she's wearing panties at all from the front, with the size of that overhanging belly! It must be so, so, heavy! Thank you so much for sharing your unstoppable gaining!!!

Totally thought she was nude from the thumbnails. That gut hides everything at least as well as any underwear could anyways. 

5 hours ago, Lt. Chubs said:

Poor guy was just shooting his shot. Don’t crush his hopeless dreams

I wasn't talking about me. I didn't know if she had a boyfriend. I don't have a shot with her. Neither one of us would go across the country to meet someone online. I can't afford it and I don't think she would if she can afford it.

13 hours ago, Taytay said:

A little preview of my favorite part of my "New Apartment" clip.spacer.png

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/5110-new-apartment/

20200213_205534.gif

omg this is so funny as well as sexy! 'm sorry, but it's true...fat girl trying to make it up to the counter but doesn't quite make it because she is now too heavy and plump... :) Look at what all those calories have done to you, pretty Taytay! :)