31 minutes ago, Taytay said:

Some pics after my shower tonight..

And I'll take some time to answer a few questions:

Firstly, yes I did lose a small amount of weight mostly due to health reasons and the fact that I walk my dog 3-5 miles a day. I don't necessarily plan on seriously gaining, however I am not trying to lose weight either. I like the point that I am at now because I am quite fat but I still feel healthy =]. 

Secondly, I've been getting questions about my family. The asshole that sent my YouTube out only sent it to my Mom, she never actually talked to me in person about it. She just texted me saying it happened and then she was silent for a few months after that. My mom and I are close again and everything is okay but we still have never talked about it and she never told anyone else in my family.

Lastly, for those of you asking if I smoke, I quit. I don't smoke actual cigarettes but I do vape. I have been trying to be at least a little more healthy! ❤️

Well I hope that answers some of your questions, let me know if you have any more. Thanks everyone for all of your support and all the warm welcome back wishes. I really did miss you guys!

-Taytay

20191020_000425.jpg

20191020_000508.jpg

20191020_000655.jpg

20191020_000508.jpg

20191020_000540.jpg

20191020_000705.jpg

20191020_000643.jpg

20191020_000630.jpg

20191020_000557.jpg

Thats great you are back and i hope you come to continue make updates. I.m a follower from the beginning you are one of my favourite girls here so im happy you come to do more updates

Guest David_I

Awesome to hear, that’s great news.  A little sad you don’t want to continue gaining, but this is still good news to hear.  Happy for you!