I'm so happy you feel comfortable smiling more in your recent pics! The smirk is cute but you have such a lovely and contagious smile and it does wonders for you.

Not to mention, of course, how crazy tubby you've been getting :P I try to avoid falling in love over the internet, but you're making it very difficult!

My god your hands look tiny on your massive belly.   You are getting so large, and yet your belly is firm and your boobs seem to growing their own boobs beneath them!!    I love it when you talk about your boobs and watching your scale as it goes round and round.    Have you gotten another one yet???   Your nipples are so tiny compared the rest of you and when you tug a shirt over them, they get instantly hard. I love how you describe yourself as a chubby bunny, as your belly consumes your lap and bounce your leg so your perfect roundness jiggles. 

You have become a glorious pear shaped goddess worthy of our worship. 

On 12/20/2017 at 10:42 PM, Taytay said:

My favorite thing about larger women has always been the belly. From a little starter pot belly to a full on big ol gut, there is just something about a woman with a round tummy that strikes me as very sexy and womanly. You, taytay, have one hell of a belly. I've said before that you look like a skinny little thing that swallowed a watermelon. Just wanted to say congrats on swallowing a second one 😉