Your favorite celebrity gain?

RugDug

My pick is Claire Richards.

She was a stick-thin popstar who ballooned pretty much right after Steps split up in a fairly short amount of time.  She got BIG.  Claire was a self-admitted "slave to food" and couldn't resist indulging herself.  Her young age, although also a young mother, makes her gain more impressive.

She is thinner now but she yo-yo'd HARD during her peak of weight infamy.

Now let's hear your thoughts!

maxresdefault.jpg

My ‘favorite celebrity weight gain’ choices are:

Singer Sarah Connor (It’s one thing for a woman to get pregnant; it’s another thing when said woman doesn’t lose the excess weight she gained.)

2007:

1.jpg

2.jpg

2016:

3.jpg

4.jpg

Golfer Brittany Lincicome (One of the headline US golfers on the LPGA Tour; known for her signature long driving off the tee. In recent years, she’s also known for undeniably ‘blimping’ herself up with food.)

Brittany Lincicome WeightGain.jpg

1 hour ago, frecklefactor said:

Singer Sarah Connor (It’s one thing for a woman to get pregnant; it’s another thing when said woman doesn’t lose the excess weight she gained.)

Singer Sarah Conner undeniably gained weight, but badass Sarah Conner also looks a bit "softer" now too.

2309065-t2sarahconnor2.jpg

sarah_conner_clarke.jpg

On 28.12.2016 at 3:59 PM, frecklefactor said:

2007:

1.jpg  688   99.44 kB

2.jpg  363   73.95 kB

2016:

3.jpg  829   47.26 kB

4.jpg  686   46.28 kB

my favorite is also Sarah Connor :-)

Anna Nicole and Kirstie alley really took it to a new level as they didn't just put on a few extra pounds they absolutely ballooned up into fat asses. Delta burkes was the first that I realized I loved seeing girls get fat. Also enjoyed Rachael Ray, Jessica Simpson and Fran drescher packing on the pounds

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2016 at 11:42 AM, OscarWinner said:

Kelly Clarkson's was probably the best since Anna Nicole Smith, but I really liked Christina Aguilera's, Mischa Barton's surprise gain and Jennifer Love Hewitt's shockingly awesome post-pregnancy body.

Same for Mischa and JLH

Guest sum1wun

Not really a celebrity, but when wrestler Molly Holly was in WCW as Mona I noticed she had ample hips and a butt. When she was in WWE she gained weight and her big hips and large butt became extremely noticeable, so much that they made an angle out of it. It was mean spirited but sexy as hell.