Scene at the Office

flavor42000

For about 5 years I've subtly(I hope) monitored the progress of a very pretty, intelligent woman with whom I work from 'average' to slightly chubby, then back closer to average, and lately to really deliciously plump. When she was dieting a few years ago her lunches were salads and her snacks were vegetables. Then she got married. I noticed her lunches became more substantial and her snacks were cookies and doughnuts from the office kitchen. For a while I imagined she was gaining weight, and soon I didn't have to imagine it at all. Nice, steady gain, mostly in her thighs, breasts, and belly. Substantiated by changes in her wardrobe - long loose things worn over her tightening shirts and expanding hips. Still, could it just be my over-active imagination?

Well, today I saw her head for the fridge with a tall cup of something, reach in, and pour in a good amount of something from a dairy-product looking pint container. Of course when she went back to her office I headed for the fridge and saw to my absolute delight it was extra rich whipping cream. My imagination is running amok. I hope her lucky husband bought it for her....

12 hours ago, flavor42000 said:

Well, today I saw her head for the fridge with a tall cup of something, reach in, and pour in a good amount of something from a dairy-product looking pint container. Of course when she went back to her office I headed for the fridge and saw to my absolute delight it was extra rich whipping cream. My imagination is running amok. I hope her lucky husband bought it for her....

I would assume she's pouring it into her coffee, yeah?