A fun little success story

itisreallyme

Hung out and banged last night. Pleasant experience overall. Talked a bit about her weight briefly. She said she'd like to lose 48 more lbs which would make her no longer "overweight" bmi-wise. I think she said 25ish more lbs would make her no longer obese. If my calculations are right, then that means her peak weight was over 200, maybe 215 or so and she's currently about 190. Her next goal being 165-ish (and would bring her to about the size of my GF). Rough estimates. Figured ya'll would be interested in some numbers.

• 3 weeks later...

Had another hanging and banging sesh with her this past weekend. Was pretty great.

Despite being into fat/chubby chicks myself, I like doing active things with my friends. We went on a short hike Saturday afternoon. We had planned this a week or so in advance and she was a bit nervous about it all. Before the hike she texted me that she found her old running shoes that were still packed into a moving box from when she moved into her house almost 2 years ago, lol. Last fall, she joined me and some other friends on a short hike as well and was... struggling to say the least (when she was closer to her peak weight). I told her since its just her and I going, I'd be patient and we could take our time and such. It was actually way smoother than she was expecting so good for her for improving her health. I know some of ya'll would rather hear about women struggling with fitness and stuff, I'm just happy that my friend is improving herself how she wants to. It went so well we may go on other hikes together.

We both of course worked up an appetite after hiking and went out for a ton of mexican food and margs. I don't tend to go out to eat with her much, so seeing her chow down was kind of a treat. We then proceeded to spend the next 6-7 hours on and off banging. She texted me this morning saying she woke up today still sore from Saturday night/Sunday morning, lol. I told her leaving her sore after us hanging out is my goal.

• 2 weeks later...

whew so last night we hung out and it was great per usual.

I really noticed last night just how different she looks now compared to when we started hooking up. Obviously not in the ways most of us on the site would like to see, as she's shrank, but still interesting to me nonetheless. I mentioned the fact that I can see the change in her appearance and she was pretty happy to hear that.

The next thing she told me was something I had suspected but hadn't heard exactly from her. Basically she told me that not only have I helped her stop hating her body, but she can't adequately explain how much I've helped her with her body image issues. She couldn't never make the progress of helping herself without getting over the mental hurdle of being disgusted by her appearance. To me, this is really a goal of sorts with any partner. I want them to understand just how beautiful they are to me, and to others, to say fuck off to society/culture telling them they're gross, and maybe accept themselves for who they are. Getting them to accept the idea of gaining weight is vastly secondary to them just learning to love their body as it is, imo. I went through this same thing with my currently girlfriend, but she had a lot less self loathing to start with. Now as I've said, my fwb is currently dieting and losing weight, but its almost all for health reasons and she knows that she's far from ugly. She told me she thinks of herself now as a "cute chub".

Our time together is nearing its end, as I'm moving in about 6 weeks to live with my gf. I'm super excited about that for sure but will miss my fwb much like my other friends I'm leaving behind. One thing that comforts me is I consider this experience something that's been beneficial for everyone involved, me, my fwb, and my relationship.

So what is she looking like nowadays?  It's actually kind of interesting watching girls lose weight, seems to come off of the shoulders, upper arms, and neck first, then their lower thighs and waists start to reappear, and especially the natural structure of their face as the fat melts away...  almost like watching them turn into a different person...

Is she starting to get a little more attention from guys again?  That must be nice for her :)

What was it like for her, to go from being sought after by lots of men to sort of invisible as she gained weight?  Was that pretty tough?  Curious to hear what she told you about that...

On 6/22/2017 at 4:02 AM, chrystal_geyser said:

So what is she looking like nowadays?  It's actually kind of interesting watching girls lose weight, seems to come off of the shoulders, upper arms, and neck first, then their lower thighs and waists start to reappear, and especially the natural structure of their face as the fat melts away...  almost like watching them turn into a different person...

Is she starting to get a little more attention from guys again?  That must be nice for her :)

What was it like for her, to go from being sought after by lots of men to sort of invisible as she gained weight?  Was that pretty tough?  Curious to hear what she told you about that...

She has a boyfriend (but they are open obviously), so she isn't necessarily looking for attention from guys again.

She has told me that she noticed after gaining that guys were starting to ignore her and less random dudes were approaching her all the time. She actually liked that because she's pretty introverted.

As for her looks.  Her belly, ass, and thighs have noticeably shrank. She's still well endowed everywhere and there's still plenty to grab a hold of. Her face is noticeably less full. I had a moment the other day when we were hanging out where I noticed that her face is starting to more resemble what it looked like when she was thinner. Honestly, that excited me mostly because I know that she's probably noticed that too and that probably brings her joy. What makes her happy, makes me happy.