Guess Who's Hit 190 pounds?! Gurgle Goddess Weight Gain Update!

Hey everyone! :D I'm so sorry I've been away for so long. I had a third bout of meningitis in November. I'm still undergoing tests to find the cause of the recurent meningitis, until then I'm fighting forward as always. Now, here I was a week or so ago when I weighed 188 pounds - I've gained 2 more since then but here's my growing gut for your viewing pleasure! :D

Wow congrats!! What a huge accomplishment - you're almost 200 lbs! Your belly is looking so sexy!!! Really happy to see the weight distributing itself there:)

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been struggling with so many health issues. I hope that this was the last and final bout you will ever have to experience. It is amazing that you were able to continue gaining despite being so sick - you should be so proud!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the support, it means so much to me, it truly does. it's been a three year journey to get to this point but I feel like I'm fially getting where I want to be!

I posted some videos on my YT channel over Christmas that you might enjoy!

Plus next year I'm planning to give my weight a BIG ush with a Pizza Hut challenge... can you imagine how full IU'll be, eating at Pizza Hut every day for 4 or 5 days, sometimes twice a day, and stuffing myself in between any time my belly growls? Plus I have bloating plans to prepare for the wek, to stretch my gut to its limit! Here's my vlog about it:

My belly has been VERY busy lately :D

• 2 weeks later...