My gf, confident in her skin

3 hours ago, itisreallyme said:

I mentioned a while back I would post a before/after of her. Before is approximately her lowest weight of 145, maybe she is 150 or so in it, not entirely sure. After she is about 180, again not entirely sure. These pics were taken in 2011 and 2015 respectively. As I said in a previous reply, she is about 165 now. She told me she wants to lose a bit more weight before we move in because she knows she will grow when she lives with me :) "More growing room" as she said, haha. It sounds like that aspect of us living together excites her almost as much as it does me. I mean, she knows she's beautiful at any size, imo, but she also knows that seeing her grow before my eyes is pretty much the hottest thing ever :D 

God damn. That belly at 180! Phew!

• 5 months later...

Hey all!

Super excited that we're moving in together next week! She sent me this pic the other day to wet my appetite for what's to come... hehe

We keep going back and forth about her gaining. She's currently about 155, I think. Stress from grad school and work has actually been causing her to lose weight. We think we'll probably try to wait till winter/holidays so she at least sorta has an excuse, lol. We're thinking she'd start with about 10 lbs and see how she feels from there. Probably no more than 25 lbs total, but we'll see how it all goes ;) Whenever she decides she's ready to add some extra chub, I'm sure I will let you all know asap! :)

Sorry for the lack of face in these pics, she just doesn't want her face out there, I think you all will understand.

6567663071254271745_face.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

She's gorgeous, I agree she looks great at any weight, but the idea of getting her back to 180 is exciting! I hope you get the chance to! Keep us in the loop :D I'd be interested to know how she takes to intentionally gaining, if she lets it happen, if she does it on purpose and how she feels about it. Only if it comes up in conversation though, don't stress her out on my account!