My gf, confident in her skin

Hey everyone,

My gf and I have been together for many years now and over the duration of our relationship I've helped her grow comfortable and confident in her skin. We're long distance right now (closing the gap next summer) and occasionally send each other sexy pics and such. The other day, she sent me these and I asked her if I could share them with you guys. She was totally into it and with some welcome feedback would probably be willing to have more posted. Apologies for the bad image quality, they were taken with a webcam. Enjoy :)

1981059681834851541_edit.jpg3304183650336187331.jpg

52 minutes ago, ethangee123 said:

Nice going man, she looks great! How much does she weigh?

165-ish. She's 5'4".  At one point in our relationship, near the beginning, she lost down to about 145 while on a summer abroad internship thing. When she got back the following fall, I saw to it (with her enthusiasm) that she gained it all back, pretty much. Weed, ice cream, beer, all her vices that saw to her gaining her chub back :). The highest she's been is close to 180 I think. Since we've lived apart and the stress and busy-ness of grad school she's lost some weight. She still has curvy grabby bits and she's happy with her body, so that's all that matters to me. She's very aware of my interests. She has no interest in gaining at this time (on purpose) and I completely respect that. 

There might be an uptick in snacking when we move in together ;),  but only time will tell. 

1 hour ago, itisreallyme said:

Hey everyone,

My gf and I have been together for many years now and over the duration of our relationship I've helped her grow comfortable and confident in her skin. We're long distance right now (closing the gap next summer) and occasionally send each other sexy pics and such. The other day, she sent me these and I asked her if I could share them with you guys. She was totally into it and with some welcome feedback would probably be willing to have more posted. Apologies for the bad image quality, they were taken with a webcam. Enjoy :)

she looks great 

Good news dudes, my SO visited me this past weekend and we had some intimate sexy times (including her willing to pose for pics.) These are all from this past weekend. That bowl is full of an entire half batch of cookie dough that she wanted to make because she wanted a treat :)  Also I know there will be questions, she is currently 167. Not trying to gain or anything but the holidays (and seeing me) do help her weight fluctuate upwards.

standing1.jpg

sitting4.jpg

IMG_20161202_171007982.jpg

9 hours ago, itisreallyme said:

Not trying to gain or anything but the holidays (and seeing me) do help her weight fluctuate upwards.

Not trying to gain yet eating an entire bowl of cookie dough!  :D  She's clearly not trying to not gain!

One pic for funsies. Sorry for the quality.

She's visiting her parents for the holidays right now and eating everything in sight! She just got those leggings for Christmas. I love them on her and I bet you guys will like them too. She said to me "These leggings are soft and they hug my softness :)"

7712384226917688629.jpeg

22 hours ago, itisreallyme said:

One pic for funsies. Sorry for the quality.

She's visiting her parents for the holidays right now and eating everything in sight! She just got those leggings for Christmas. I love them on her and I bet you guys will like them too. She said to me "These leggings are soft and they hug my softness :)"

Beautiful! Usually leggings hold in the entire tummy, above the belly button. But I love how these let the tummy out. You need to find her some low rise leggings that leg all of the belly flow over.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2016 at 10:31 PM, OscarWinner said:

How did you two meet?

We met in college a few years ago. She was chubby when we met and I made it very clear to her I liked her chub. After about a year together, I opened up to her about my interests in chubbiness and weight gain. Since I shared that she has been very accepting of that concept. See my above posts about her own weight fluctuations during our relationship.

She's back at grad school now so we aren't physically together atm.

As for everyone else, chill. I'll post some more pics that I took of her over her holiday break soon, I think you all will like them.

Some pics for your viewing pleasure...

IMG_20170103_232747242_no_face.jpg IMG_20170103_232800499.jpgIMG_20170103_233221344_cropped.jpg

She bought herself that dress as a surprise for me before her visit over the holidays. I'm sure most of you would agree with me that stripes do wonders to an already curvy figure!

Thank you everyone for the compliments. She has enjoyed seeing any feedback and is quite pleased with the interest her thread has gotten. I think I do have a few pictures of her at her smaller size from a few years ago if that is appealing to anyone, let me see if I can dig those up. 

• 4 weeks later...

I mentioned a while back I would post a before/after of her. Before is approximately her lowest weight of 145, maybe she is 150 or so in it, not entirely sure. After she is about 180, again not entirely sure. These pics were taken in 2011 and 2015 respectively. As I said in a previous reply, she is about 165 now. She told me she wants to lose a bit more weight before we move in because she knows she will grow when she lives with me :) "More growing room" as she said, haha. It sounds like that aspect of us living together excites her almost as much as it does me. I mean, she knows she's beautiful at any size, imo, but she also knows that seeing her grow before my eyes is pretty much the hottest thing ever :D before_after.thumb.jpg.1aca36e7117fa3efb5aee9fea8b4f727.jpg