Former belly model aka xSixelanomlasx

Guest wd44

Guest sixelavenom

eh, im over this, lol.

This is my life and my body... I have no clue why I am putting it on display for other's approval. I was only on that site because that piece of shit saw me a my worst and took advantage. I was stupid then and desperate for money. byeeeeee def over this whole fetish.

sorry guys but this was bound to happen. she was so shallow and myopic she couldn't see how anyone could find fat attractive even after 2 years of being in the scene. see how she talks about being fat as being at her "worst" cause fat is the worst thing anyone can be. i bet she was the kind of girl that looked down on all overweight women before she gained th. weight. she was just using us for attention. she saw all of us as sick freaks. who else would be attracted to that? she was never gonna come around and see it from our point of view. she was to shallow. even after being on a website where people actually PAID MONEY to look at her she would post videos about how no guy wanted her because she was. fat. she. just. didn't. get. it. and i say good day and await my probable ban

Guest johnbonham69

sorry guys but this was bound to happen. she was so shallow and myopic she couldn't see how anyone could find fat attractive even after 2 years of being in the scene. see how she talks about being fat as being at her "worst" cause fat is the worst thing anyone can be. i bet she was the kind of girl that looked down on all overweight women before she gained th. weight. she was just using us for attention. she saw all of us as sick freaks. who else would be attracted to that? she was never gonna come around and see it from our point of view. she was to shallow. even after being on a website where people actually PAID MONEY to look at her she would post videos about how no guy wanted her because she was. fat. she. just. didn't. get. it. and i say good day and await my probable ban

Believe it or not some people don't wanna be fat. She, like 99.9% of women, didn't like being fat. It's not about being shallow it's about self esteem and personal preference. Yeah she needs help but there's no need to be a complete fucking dick about it. Seriously get over yourself.

eh, im over this, lol.

This is my life and my body... I have no clue why I am putting it on display for other's approval. I was only on that site because that piece of shit saw me a my worst and took advantage. I was stupid then and desperate for money. byeeeeee def over this whole fetish.

It seems to me that women generally do it for the validation and approval, even if they don't consciously realize it.

Nevertheless, I think it's a pretty bad idea to post nude or risque pictures on the internet. Validation be damned. 

• 4 years later...
3 hours ago, brcyllr said:

She's back, and bigger than ever... 288 pounds 😳

Download the photos while you can, folks. She has a tendency to drop off the face of the earth every few months and take all her content with her.

Now, real talk... she's clearly not happy with basically anything about herself or her life. She has a following because of the fetish, but she hates the attention at the same time. Thus, expect all of this to disappear in a matter of days. Do I like her looks? Hell yeah, I do. At the same time, it feels like we keep going around in circles here (along with others like Kayla Paolini, who has a rather similar personality). As I've said before (in this very thread even), there are other ladies around here actually into the attention and their shape. We should probably focus on them.