31 Model Gains weight in denim? outfit?

Guest fatizlovefatizlife

Question

Guest fatizlovefatizlife

This is a long shot but I was wondering if anyone has or knows where I can find a really old video. I believe I saw it on youtube but it was one of the 31 models doing a video in an outfit that I think was mostly denim and wearing black with white polka dot underwear underneath (It was a long time ago so I can be way off). Anyway, it goes to another video of the same girl in the same outfit except she had gained a lot of weight.

That's as much as I think I remember of the video. Like I said I understand it's a long shot but I figured it's worth the shot. If anyone would like to share it with me it would be hugely appreciated.

1 answer to this question

You're probably talking about Alice. The first set is from march 2011 and is named something like "tight revealing denim". Set: /member/?set=32917 Video preview /videos/player.php?v=6663. The first remake is from january 2012 and is called "Tight denim remake" Set: /member/?set=36037 video preview /videos/player.php?v=9240. The second remake is from july 2013 and is called "Tight denim re-remake (2013)" Set: /member/?set=38731 video preview: /videos/player.php?v=12391