Fiona Falkiner

faxe001de

Still looking great. Bikini video below, though it doesn't show much.

She had some great moments on the show. On one challenge there were hundreds of cupcakes on the floor, with one containing a little ticket for "immunity" for that week. While others hesitated and showed restraint, Fiona was down on her hands and knees systematically scoffing her way through cupcake after cupcake until she got the one with immunity. On another episode the contestants were blindfolded and given a huge bucket of sweets. Whoever ate the most won immunity, but obviously they couldn't see how much the others were eating (all they could do was listen for rustling). Again our hefty heroine wasted no time stuffing her face.

6 hours ago, Weightwatcher said:

She was bigger than this when she was on the show. You can find it on youtube I think. She weighed about 16 stone (100 kilos) and was very pear shaped.

That sounds about right. Even at that weight I think she was the smallest person on the show! She lost quite a lot in the end, but she was lazy at first, and had few scruples when it came to avoiding elimination. Apart from stuffing herself with treats to win immunity on a couple of occasions, there was one episode (if I remember rightly) in which she deliberately added a load of water weight before the "initial" weigh in (and happily admitted it) so that she'd appear to have lost more when they weighed them at the end of the show!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

in this case... i think fiona is not much of a thread for us. i mean... she has lost a lot of weight, several years ago, she was clearly not happy being heavily overweight. and she has mantained a healthy lifestyle apparently... she has the shape, strong built yes, but fit, she has the looks, just let her be happy and fit. if she comes to us she will probably not be in a good mood and that is not what we are about. we want happy fatties.

• 3 weeks later...