The Slowest Champion -Revisited-

riptoryx

On 1/26/2017 at 2:28 AM, podracer2 said:

Quite humiliating and quite good. I wonder how long Jessie had wanted to say those words. 

On 1/26/2017 at 2:44 AM, pudgyluva said:

Congratulations on a well written, entertaining, and highly detailed story development. It's clear just how much time and effort you've put into it.

On 1/26/2017 at 0:32 PM, vslppt1 said:

Again, excellent piece. Many thanks for the all the effort put into it, it payed off!

On 1/26/2017 at 0:58 PM, schadenfreude said:

Just one word: superb. 

9 hours ago, Matt L. said:

Outstanding story, a new classic in the weight gain genre.   

Thanks, guys! :D  I'm very glad you've enjoyed it!

On 1/27/2017 at 3:52 PM, schadenfreude said:

This is up there on the top step with 'The Lesson'. I must get writing. 

Yes! Please do!

19 hours ago, Borghen said:

Very well!

Joining Curvage was a good decision, as I get to read the story earlier.

What else can I say? Your work was doubly hard, because you had to write a good story and because you had to do it following previously made guidelines. Well, you achieved both goals, no question. You even managed to recreate and improve the final scene. Reading you was like watching a movie!

I thank you so much for this nice piece of art and I hope to read other stories soon.

So long!

Thanks! I hope you don't slink away from Curvage just yet, though! There's lots of fun here. I'm hardly the main attraction. Stick around! :)

And shoot, I wish I could get this made into a movie. That'd be fun. And you know I'm all about those old school "practical special effects"...  :ph34r: 

On 1/26/2017 at 11:09 AM, scl04 said:

This story was really good, the pacing in my point of view was perfect, the characters were likeable and the interaction was awesome. But personally I would've liked to see a moment when she really realize how out of shape she has become, personally that is one of the moments I love in stories like this one.

Not that I'm saying that's awful or anything, just that and a bit more of teasing, I'd like to see an special chapter like that one someday, even so grat story I really like the ones that seem to be real ones. Great job.

Buh? I kinda thought that's what the whole last installment was about. Somebody sure is a glutton for seeing gluttons punished. ;) Fair enough, though! I love that stuff, too.

On 1/26/2017 at 2:25 PM, maxymumspyder said:

Amazing finally piece. I have several thoughts, but for the sake of brevity or bombarding the board, this is simply put an all-time great story. With respect to the original story, which I quite enjoyed, this rewrite is a standalone piece and is easily in my top two or three favorite works, right up there with "The Lesson," which is the first story I ever remember reading online.

@riptoryx - you have spoken of rewriting this story for quite a longtime. I know that you put a painstaking amount of research and effort into recreating this tale. This was certainly worth the long wait and the weekly installments of this serial that you posted on Curvage, Deviant, and other places. We've had numerous, lengthy chats over the years about this type of subject matter, both fictional and real life delicious real life examples. This piece was the perfect culmination of your incredible writing talent, keen observations, and creative vision. You should be very proud to have produced such an outstanding and well developed work of art. A tip of the cap to you, sir, and a genuine hope that this isn't your last foray into the world of convincing, expertly delivered fiction.

Coming across @Maverick's "The Lesson" for the first time was definitely a watershed moment for me, too.  A month or so ago, Maverick teased that he might consider doing some sort of "class reunion" in the little shared universe where many of his stories seem to have been set. I'm cautiously optimistic that means there's a chance we might someday get another glimpse at Susan Singleton and her old her old high school "pals."  <_< 

And thanks! Creating something I could feel reasonably proud of was a goal, and I think achieved that, according to my own standards. Sharing it with all of you has been the most fun part of the process, though.

On 1/27/2017 at 0:41 AM, basil said:

Jessie should honestly get punched in the face pls. Make a sequel of Jessie just getting punched in the face and becoming homeless. Why am I so irrationally angry about a fiction character, I don't know, but @riptoryx I want JUSTICE! u_u you saying she becomes a fat homeless drunk in some ally who gets mugged in her future is all I need. plz

16 hours ago, Jazzman said:

I too would enjoy seeing Kara get back at Jessie. The one advantage she has is 60 or 75 lbs of weight and height also. She could literally pin her down and demand and receive an apology. 

Great Story! 

Yikes--some serious anti-Jessie sentiment here! Did she really seem THAT bad? I mean, yeah, she was definitely poking at Kara and deliberately rubbing Kara's nose in the shifted circumstances during that last meet up, but Kara also kinda made it worse for herself by taking the bait and returning the confrontational attitude. Plus, near the end we got a bit of Kara's point-of-view, and from that vantage we can see that deep down Kara still seems to view Jessie as not her true equal. Almost like, despite the fact that she's lost so much weight and really changed her entire physique (not to mention that Kara has in that same span of time absolutely fucking ballooned), on some level Kara can't see her way past Jessie's old chubby, JV-squad shadow. Things probably would not have played out the way they did if not for Kara's hubris and temper. 

I'm not gonna try to defend Jessie's behavior, and I'm happy at least some folks are so empathetic for Kara's plight that theyr'e rooting for her to make a comeback. I'm just pointing out that, at least in some ways, time and again, Kara's choices and and personality play a role in bringing these things upon herself.  

Just a quick final thought regarding the stats you mention, @Jazzman. I think Kara and Jessie are roughly the same height. Back in their high school days, Kara was maybe accustomed to feeling taller than Jessie because she often wore heeled boots or the like, while Jessie usually had on sneakers or flats. Of coures, when they were swimming, that wouldn't the case--obviously. And I know I've resisted giving out many numbers as far as weight goes, but what you listed there is interesting to me because it's pretty darn close to what I'd imagined myself. I'm choosing to take that as a sign the descriptions of Kara's weight gain did their job.  B)

18 hours ago, riptoryx said:

Yikes--some serious anti-Jessie sentiment here! Did she really seem THAT bad? I mean, yeah, she was definitely poking at Kara and deliberately rubbing Kara's nose in the shifted circumstances during that last meet up, but Kara also kinda made it worse for herself by taking the bait and returning the confrontational attitude. Plus, near the end we got a bit of Kara's point-of-view, and from that vantage we can see that deep down Kara still seems to view Jessie as not her true equal. Almost like, despite the fact that she's lost so much weight and really changed her entire physique (not to mention that Kara has in that same span of time absolutely fucking ballooned), on some level Kara can't see her way past Jessie's old chubby, JV-squad shadow. Things probably would not have played out the way they did if not for Kara's hubris and temper. 

I'm not gonna try to defend Jessie's behavior, and I'm happy at least some folks are so empathetic for Kara's plight that theyr'e rooting for her to make a comeback. I'm just pointing out that, at least in some ways, time and again, Kara's choices and and personality play a role in bringing these things upon herself.  

Yes, but Kara was never outwardly hostile to Jessie. She might have thought she was a bit slow and a bit chubby but she never tried to be an outright bitch to her. It also makes Sarah's character suffer a bit. She is supposed to be a more grounded character I suppose but I find it hard to believe someone would be okay with, let alone close with someone who is so nasty to a person you used to be that close with.

Then again, you turned a fetish story into something that is actually incredibly well written and believable, so me taking it even remotely seriously as a piece of work speak volumes I feel at your gifts of writing.

On 1/29/2017 at 10:38 PM, basil said:

Yes, but Kara was never outwardly hostile to Jessie. She might have thought she was a bit slow and a bit chubby but she never tried to be an outright bitch to her. It also makes Sarah's character suffer a bit. She is supposed to be a more grounded character I suppose but I find it hard to believe someone would be okay with, let alone close with someone who is so nasty to a person you used to be that close with.

Then again, you turned a fetish story into something that is actually incredibly well written and believable, so me taking it even remotely seriously as a piece of work speak volumes I feel at your gifts of writing.

Thanks again for the very kind words! And you’re not wrong! I’m actually quite happy to see that these characters came across as sufficiently flawed and compelling to stoke such strong opinions. I wanted the story to be something readers could engage with and interpret for themselves—you know, in addition to just getting off. ;)

But, if you’re feeling sorry for Kara now, you might want to brace yourself because…

2 hours ago, riptoryx said:

You thought it was over??

Tonight @ 22:00 Pacific Time, “The Slowest Champion -Revisited-“ returns for a final bow with an 8-page epilogue.

Get Hype! 

More good news you say. He'll yuussss! Is this going to be a straight continuation or with some flash backs to prior events?

5 hours ago, jojoabc123 said:

More good news you say. He'll yuussss! Is this going to be a straight continuation or with some flash backs to prior events?

It's a continuation that'll wrap up some loose ends. Or at least use up any remaining slack in Kara's drawstrings. ;)

9 hours ago, riptoryx said:

Thanks again for the very kind words! And you’re not wrong! I’m actually quite happy to see that these characters came across as sufficiently flawed and compelling to stoke such strong opinions. I wanted the story to be something readers could engage with and interpret for themselves—you know, in addition to just getting off. ;)

But, if you’re feeling sorry for Kara now, you might want to brace yourself because…

Oh god it is like game of thrones. You keep hurting me but I keep coming back

Looking forward to the epilogue! I think it'll be a great addition; I felt that the ending of both this version and the original leave room for some reflection after the rather abrupt, gut-punch ending. One thing I'm particularly looking forward to is a moment where Kara looks back on just how much she has changed, both physically and in terms of how her life has completely diverged from what she, and essentially everyone else, had projected for her. Most of the story has rightly focused on Kara's denial, and her inability to identify or control impulses, which naturally means that we aren't treated to much from Kara's subjective POV. However, I think that now that she has been officially branded as "fat" by Jesse, her formerly fat subordinate, it would make sense for Kara to reflect on her new status as a fat girl, and all the weighty ramifications that it has for her. 

While I'm not quite in the "hate Jesse" camp, I'll admit that I'd be pleasantly surprised if she succumbed to some of the same caloric pitfalls that Kara was unable to avoid. Although I think it'd ultimately be more humiliating for Kara if she was the only member of her peer group to get fat, and it would be a bit out of character for Jesse to balloon back to her former size, I can't lie and say that I wouldn't be satisfied if it happened. :P

Regardless of which direction the epilogue goes, add my name to the list of compliments on a great story well told!

—Epilogue—

“You’re going to be late,” chided a female voice from within the house.

“I know! I’m going!” Kara replied as she shuffled down the entry path, toward her car.

“And Kara?” Joyce leaned out of the open front door. “No pizza at your father’s.”

“I heard you the first time!” Kara yelled, tossing her duffle bag into the passenger seat of her hatchback.

“I mean it, young lady,” Joyce persisted, adopting the reproachful lowered tone unique to mothers.

“Oh-KAY!” Kara huffed. She plopped heavily into the driver’s seat. The suspension lurched in response.

Kara slammed the door and groped in search of the seatbelt, eager to be on her way. Snagging it, she tugged at the belt a few times before realizing it was caught in the door. With a grumble, she popped the door open just enough to free the polyester strap, then, reflexively, sucked in her belly and hefted it with one arm while she yanked the belt across her lap beneath it with the other. As she cranked the ignition and rolled out of the driveway, Kara glanced in the rearview mirror. Her mother lingered in the doorway, still watching, arms folded.

“Ugh!” Kara groaned.

It had been three years since Kara withdrew from Stanford. She hadn’t seen Sarah or Jessie since that last encounter at the pool. Even so, Kara couldn’t resist occasionally checking up on them via Facebook and Twitter.

The spring after Kara withdrew, Sarah took over as varsity team captain. She led the team through a successful season and onward to another victory at the state sectional. During that season, Jessie developed into the team’s star performer. At the sectional meet, Jessie even managed to set a new record—besting Kara’s 200-yard freestyle time by a convincing half-second. In a local sports news article Kara found linked on Sarah’s Facebook wall, a reporter asked Jessie how she felt about setting the new mark. Jessie answered with all-too-familiar nonchalance: “Well, the old record was pretty slow, in my opinion, so it really wasn’t that big of a deal.”

The following year, both Sarah and Jessie enrolled at Stanford. Sarah had opted to hang up her swim goggles after high school and focus on academics. Jessie, on the other hand, managed to snag a sizable swimming scholarship. The university, it seemed, just happened to have one of the coveted, funding-capped awards available. Even though they weren’t swimming together anymore, Sarah and Jessie remained close friends, as evidenced by their mutually referential, boisterous, often ribald postings.

Or at least that’s how it was the last time Kara had checked. Kara deactivated her Facebook account nearly a year ago, finally fed up with the sporadic messages from old acquaintances inquiring about the total absence of updates on her own page. She had also gotten better about resisting the urge to Google Sarah and Jessie—or anyone else she knew from back in the day. If not exactly bliss, Kara concluded, ignorance was at least…preferable.

Kara was 22 now, still living with her mom, still in the same room she’d had since she was a child. She had enrolled at the local community college, but her heart just wasn’t in it. With a few semesters under her belt, she was still just dabbling in the odd courses here and there, no closer to a degree, and lacking any clear goal other than keeping her parents off her back. If she were being honest, she’d have admitted that the whole scene just felt somehow…unworthy. Not that you would know it from her lackluster grades.

Easing into the driveway of her father’s sizeable suburban home, Kara killed the engine. She cranked the parking brake, and then unbuckled her seatbelt with an audible sigh of relief. Kara lingered for a moment, silently contemplating the well-maintained front yard.

Her father and his second wife—Kara could never think of the woman as anything else—were going away for a weekend vacation. Kara’s father had asked her to babysit Sean and mind the house while they were away. Knowing Kara could use the money, he’d offered her $100 for her trouble, as well—a big bonus relative to the meagre allowance she received from her mother. Kara appreciated that. What Kara appreciated less was how he had presented the proposal as though he had also known—or at least correctly assumed—that she would have no weekend plans of her own. He certainly had made it seem there wasn’t any question that she might decline. She suspected her parents must have been “talking” about her again.

With a disdainful sniff, Kara tried to push that thought from her mind. She flipped down the sun visor and opened the mirror. The bloated, pimpled moon of a face that stared back at her bore only a faint resemblance to the clear-skinned, sharp-featured vixen captured in her driver’s license photo. So stark was the contrast that Kara had thus far been too self-conscious about presenting her ID to buy any alcohol, despite having reached that much-celebrated milestone of adulthood over a year ago. All trace of her cheekbones had been supplanted by a doughy, chipmunk-esque swelling that slightly squeezed at her eyes and the corners of her mouth. The result added a perpetually pinched aspect to Kara’s neutral expression. Her once-proud chin now lay deeply swaddled in its substantial, tubby double, which of late had itself begun taking on a jowly quality and merging with her thickened neck as the pounds kept coming. The messy pony tail into which Kara currently had her hair pulled back only further emphasized these developments.

Frowning, Kara reached into her glove box and pulled out a compact. With a few hasty dabs, she attempted to freshen up her application of concealer. Having skated through puberty nearly untouched by acne, what once had seemed a free pass from the capricious zit gods turned out to be merely a deferred sentence. In the years since, the breakouts that had started showing up during her brief tenure at Stanford had only gotten worse. The oily, Braille-textured blemish fields of Kara’s forehead, plumped cheeks, and submerging chin bore harsh testimony to that. At least on her nose she usually only got blackheads. Those were fairly easy to hide. The rest…

Kara dabbed again at a particularly large and angry-looking welt just starting to erupt on her upper lip. Pausing to inspect her handiwork, Kara wrinkled her nose in disgust. She grabbed a tissue and quickly wiped off a thick smear of makeup, then—with far more force than necessary—blindly tossed the used toiletry towards the trash bag hanging on the back of the passenger seat. She missed.

Kara popped the door and slipped the belt out from under her middle. Sliding her legs out of the car, she rocked back against her seat for momentum, then, with a lunge, grabbed the window frame and hauled herself upright.

She wore baggy grey sweatpants and an oversized plain pink t-shirt. The latter draped across the swell of belly that had become Kara’s most prominent feature, but hung tent-like elsewhere. Over this she had on her old letterman jacket. The fit was poor, bordering on ridiculous. Splayed wide through the chest and wider still across her middle, Kara clearly would never be able to button it. Even so, she was still able to stuff her pillowy arms into the generous sleeves, and she wore it often. As one of the last trappings of her high school success still available to her—this past fall she had finally outgrown even her class ring—Kara clung to it desperately.

Kara turned around and leaned back into the car to drag out her duffle bag full of clothes, bathroom supplies, and the weekend’s homework. Bent over, Kara’s ass hung out of the open door, a quivering monument of obesity wrapped in grey cotton. The firmly sculpted, fulsome bubble butt that had once arguably been Kara’s best asset was gone. Now more than double its former width, Kara’s shapely bottom had flattened as it broadened. Twin rounded handfuls of lean muscle had given way to a thick, boxy shelf that jutted several inches out from the spongy folds of her back before drooping into two shapeless, flabby pancakes that slumped gracelessly into her corpulent thighs.

With a muffled grunt of exertion, Kara hefted the modest parcel and looped the straps over her shoulder. “Jesus, I’m out of shape!” Kara mumbled to herself in consternation, not for the first the time.

Shifting on her feet, Kara awkwardly plucked loose the wedgie that ridden up on her while gathering the bag. With a final, quick tug to hitch up the waistband of her sagging pants, Kara bumped the car door closed with a hip and trudged up to her father’s house.

She found a handwritten note taped to the front door.

Kara,

Sorry we couldn’t be here to greet you. Marie and I had to dash to catch our flight. Sean has a few friends sleeping over tonight. I’m sure you can handle it. Dinner is already prepared and in the fridge. Your mother wanted me to remind you not to order--

Kara crumpled the note without reading the rest. They had definitely been talking again.

“Seaaa-aaaan! I’m here!” Kara called as she let herself in. She did her best to sound upbeat.

Two boys seated on the living room sofa glanced briefly in her direction before returning their attention to the Xbox game on the TV.

A quick series of thumping footfalls rattled through the kitchen. Kara turned just in time to see Sean dart up beside her.

“Hey, Loser!” he replied, flashing a rakish grin.

Sean was 12, and growing fast. Always big for his age, Sean’s gelled shock of blonde hair now clocked in just a bare couple inches shorter than Kara. Several years of competitive swimming and the first hints of oncoming puberty had transformed his child’s body into the lean, lanky build of a young man.

Bobbing left and right, Sean popped several rapid, playful jabs into Kara’s yielding belly.

“S-Sean!” Kara gasped, cradling her vulnerable gut with her free arm while trying to block further abuse with the other. Sean easily dodged her timid defenses, tagging her several more times before punctuating his barrage with a solid uppercut into the ponderous overhang of Kara’s lower belly. Kara yelped with shock. The duffle bag slipped loose from her shoulder just then, tugging her arm down. Off balance, she took a step back, then stumbled clumsily into the closed door, nearly falling over.

“Smooth moves, Sis,” Sean laughed, then walked around her to join his giggling friends on the sofa.

Kara remained leaning against the door, glaring at the oblivious boys while she tried to catch her breath. After a few moments, she picked up her bag and carried it upstairs to the guest bedroom.

On her return, Kara examined the photographs hanging along the stairway. There were several photos of Sean’s victories with the Junior Sharks, as well a few more recent ones with the Otters, his new middle school team. As she neared the bottom, Kara realized with dismay that all the photos were of Sean. Kara had gotten so used to seeing her own high school athletic triumphs proudly displayed on Dad’s wall that she hadn’t even noticed they were missing.

“Hey, Sean,” Kara asked, standing at the bottom of the stairway, “what happened to all my photos?”

“…Huh?” Sean replied from the living room, yelling to make himself heard over the racket of the video game.

“My old swimming photos. They’re not on the wall anymore.”

“Oh. Yeah, I dunno,” Sean answered. “Dad said it was getting too crowded or something so he took them down to make more room for mine.”

Late that evening, Kara sent the boys to bed so she could finally get some work done. Or at least she banished them to the general vicinity of bed. She harbored no illusions that they would actually be sleeping anytime soon. Occasional thumps and muffled laughter from upstairs confirmed the situation.

Kara tossed her American history textbook onto the coffee table with a satisfied sigh. “Done with that, at least,” she thought. Hefting herself up from the couch, Kara started upstairs to retrieve her biology homework. And…something else.

Coming back down the hall with her biology textbook under one arm and the little tin containing her marijuana stash in the other, Kara passed Sean’s room. The door was open just a crack, leaking a sliver of light into the hallway.

“—used to be hella hot! I totally would have boned that ass back then!” Kara overheard one of the boys—James, she thought—say.

“…Damn!” agreed the other, Mark, with a laugh.

Curiosity getting the better of her, Kara stopped and quietly peeked in. The boys were sitting on the floor, poring over what looked like…one of her old yearbooks.

“Your sister used to be, like, pure sex, dude! What the hell happened?” he added.

“I dunno. She just got fat and dumpy. And she’s not really my sister,” Sean objected. “Just a half-sister.”

Kara clamped a hand over her mouth, stunned and stung—by her sibling’s casual disowning most of all.

“Yeah, well,” James remarked, “now she’s twice as big and not even half as hot.”

Blinking back tears, Kara retreated from the door as the boys laughed. She crept down the stairs in silence.

“…get your body back and get into the best shape of your life! Thirty minutes a day, three times a week. That’s all it takes!”

Kara blearily opened her eyes, squinting into the bright overhead lights of the living room. She rolled her head to the side. An infomercial blared obnoxiously from the TV. It was 3:40 AM

“God damn cellular structure,” Kara grumbled. That stuff always made her so tired. She’d only meant to take a little nap, though.

Kara reached for the remote and discovered her hand was sopping wet. “…Th’ hell..?” Kara murmured, staring dumbly at her pruned, dripping digits. She leaned over and saw that someone had placed a bowl of water on the carpet next to the sofa. Her hand must have been resting in it for some time.

“Ughhhhh” Kara moaned. She rolled into a sitting position and let out an involuntary belch. The sofa creaked in protest. “Urf,” she agreed.

Kara switched off the TV and tossed the remote onto the coffee table, where it landed atop an empty Domino’s Pizza box, beside her still-open textbook.

Kara leaned on the armrest and lurched stiffly to her feet. She’d changed into a white nightgown after settling in for the night. Underneath it she was naked, save for a pair of socks. Not one of her more recent purchases, the gown exposed a swath of pasty, sagging cleavage and gently hugged the contours of her stomach, hips, and ass.

Kara shut off the lights and plodded up the stairs. Nearing the top, she could hear noise coming from Sean’s room. The sounds grew more distinct as she continued down the hallway, and she could see light under his door.

“Her tits must be huuuuuuuuge!” howled one boy.

“Oh dude, dude—holy shit—dude, look at how many Xs there are on these things!” cackled another.

Incensed, Kara stomped the final few feet in a hurry and threw open Sean’s door.

“What the hell are you little shits doing!?” Kara demanded.

James was holding up one her bras, as though trying to figure out how to put it on. Mark squatted next to him, a pair of her panties in his hands, tag raised for inspection. On the floor beside them was Kara’s duffle bag, disgorging a rifled-through mess of rumpled clothes. Across the room, Sean sat on his bed, one of her bras tied onto his head like a helmet.

The four stared at each other in slack-jawed silence, until at last James broke the spell.

“Crap, the manatee’s up! Get her!!”

On cue, the three boys each grabbed super soakers waiting close at hand and began spraying Kara. Shrieking and trying to block the streams with her hands, Kara stumbled back through the doorway.

Hooting with laughter, the three darted past her into the hall and split up, continuing to blast her from either side. Mark waggled the stolen panties at her mockingly.

Regaining some composure, Kara growled. “Give it back!” She stormed towards where Sean and Mark had taken up position, her breasts jiggling wildly. The boys fled down the stairs and scattered. No sooner did she start after them then James doused her butt with an icy blast of water from behind. When she shot him a furious glare over her shoulder, he scampered offer towards the master bedroom.

For fifteen minutes Kara chased the boys back and forth throughout the house, into the backyard, then the garage, up the stairs and back down. It was hopeless. Kara was fat, slow, and uncoordinated. The boys outmaneuvered her easily. They stalked her like a pack of wolves. They flaunted her stolen underwear like a cape before a bull, and answered her indignant shouts with more splurts of water.

Soon, Kara was totally winded and completely soaked. Her flimsy nightgown, rendered largely transparent, clung like a second skin.

Sean backpedaled swiftly into the kitchen, a predatory grin on his face. Kara lumbered after him, her pace dwindled to little more than a slow waddle. Her round face was flushed a splotchy red and bore an agonized expression. Heavy tits hung sloppily to either side of her stomach, chill-hardened nipples and stretched areolae angled steeply towards the ground. Unrestrained, they swayed pendulously with her every stomping step.

Kara’s enormous gut wobbled in a lazy counter-beat. Though a spectacle of swollen girth, the inevitable surrender to gravity had begun to mar its protuberance. Cresting into the hint of a roll just above the cavernous indentation of her navel, her belly then continued outward to its greatest protrusion, where it perched in a steep but slumping outcropping above her fattened pubic mound. Stretch marks—in hues of faded beige and fresher pink—could be seen on its surface through the drenched fabric, radiating out from her navel like debris around an impact crater.

Kara’s sides were a trio of rolls, erupting from beneath her fleshy armpits and steadily expanding into massive love handles that merged both with her belly and her shelf of an ass, the broadest upper contours of which could be seen even from the front. Kara’s trunk-like thighs were a pocked landscape of cellulite and saddlebags. They swished together audibly as she shuffled forward, making contact from her crotch all the way to her knees. Wedged between them, with nowhere left to go, Kara’s pubic area bulged in an obscenely plump, rounded triangle beneath the shadow of her belly.

Across this entire physique was a smattering of body acne, sharply visible against her curd-white complexion. The harsh glow of the kitchen fluorescents rendered yet more unflattering the cling of Kara’s soaked nightgown, spotlighting every imperfection.

“Sean…” Kara panted. Her right hand was clamped against her side, where a painful stitch burned somewhere deep under the chub. “Sean, please…” Kara whimpered, weakly extending her pudgy left arm towards him, elbow forming a deep dimple.

Sean stuck out his tongue, then sprayed her in the face. Kara turned her cheek, and attempted to lunge forward, but her waterlogged socks slipped on the tile. She tried to grab onto the counter, but it was too late. Kara’s gelatinous ass plopped onto the kitchen floor with a moist clap and a house-shuddering thud.

Sean crowed with glee.

Cold, naked, exhausted, and humiliated, Kara went limp. Shoulders slumped, head hanging, she began to sob. Kara’s tears merged with the drippings from her soggy, disheveled hair as they trickled down her chubby cheeks.

“Hah! I win!” Sean proclaimed.

He was right. It was over. Kara had lost. Everything.

###

36 minutes ago, basil said:

oooooooo shit it is out. I have never been so pumped about reading any internet post

27 minutes ago, basil said:

.... I died a bit inside. Im all for humiliation with a bitch, but god damn. This shit was mpre painful than old yeller

Yeah. As promised from the outset, "noteworthy for being not a very 'nice' story."

Life has not played kindly with Kara. By the time of this epilogue, it seems pretty much everybody has given up on her or otherwise moved on from the days when Kara 'mattered.'  Pretty much everybody--except perhaps for still-wearing-her-faded-and-pathetically-outgrown-old-letterman-jacket Kara herself. And by the end of the epilogue, she may have finally given up on herself, too.

2 minutes ago, guyoninternet said:

that might be one of the saddest things I've ever read.

probably just means i'm very ignorant and close-minded.

Nah, man, i don't think that opinion makes you ignorant or close-minded. I agree--it's pretty darn brutal.

You didn't disappoint, truly entertaining.  That being said I must add that your commitment to detail is very commendable and realistic in terms of Kara's overweight figure as well as her facial appearance.  I likewise applaud the little things you added into the epilogue, for example her photographs being removed from the wall, suggesting perhaps that even her dad has conceded to Kara being overweight and quite possibly remain heavy.  Akin to Maverick's "The Lesson" where Susan realizes at the conclusion she'll never be slim again.  

Cheers to you for a remarkable story which I'm sure will be read over and over again.

Matt    

Guest WhatModeration

Incredible story, you have great writing skills. I tried to find any posts about future stories but haven't seen any. Have you considered writing anything new, or continuing from this and writing about Sarah or Jessie at Stanford?

Excellent work, my friend!  Some weight-gain authors add a "light at the end of the tunnel" in their epilogues to soften the brutality a bit, but not you ;).  With Kara it's literally one body blow after another.  

The Dad taking down Kara's pictures was a particularly harsh touch, as were the comments about how ugly she had gotten from her Bother's friends.  The gentleman in me winced...but the primitive weight-gain crazed animal in me (which controls my libido) cheered uncontrollably.         

I think I speak for everyone when I say that I hope you weave your weight-gain web on another unsuspecting lass soon.  And when you do, I'm happy to lend my services as an editor once again.  I think we make a pretty good team!

Congratulations, Rip.  This story deserves its place among the all-time classics.

Maverick    

Usually just lurk around here on curvage, but I've gotta pop my head out and commend you for that fantastic story! Great writing throughout the entire thing, and that ending was just brutal. I'm a sucker for harsh endings and weight gain fiction, and you just threw them in a pot and whipped out a grade A piece of writing. Brilliant!

21 hours ago, podracer2 said:

Quite brutal. I like it though. People like to hold back sometimes and I'm glad that you didn't. 

19 hours ago, Matt L. said:

You didn't disappoint, truly entertaining.  That being said I must add that your commitment to detail is very commendable and realistic in terms of Kara's overweight figure as well as her facial appearance.  I likewise applaud the little things you added into the epilogue, for example her photographs being removed from the wall, suggesting perhaps that even her dad has conceded to Kara being overweight and quite possibly remain heavy.  Akin to Maverick's "The Lesson" where Susan realizes at the conclusion she'll never be slim again.  

Cheers to you for a remarkable story which I'm sure will be read over and over again.

Matt    

4 hours ago, Kingpig said:

Usually just lurk around here on curvage, but I've gotta pop my head out and commend you for that fantastic story! Great writing throughout the entire thing, and that ending was just brutal. I'm a sucker for harsh endings and weight gain fiction, and you just threw them in a pot and whipped out a grade A piece of writing. Brilliant!

Thanks! Some do like it rough. ;)

I really do hope this proves to be the kind of story folks come back to again, later on. I've included, partly for my own amusement, various small touches and details--maybe sort of like metaphorical "Easter eggs"--that I expect most readers will never notice (yet never suffer for it!), but that might still make a slightly rewarding little surprise for especially mindful folks to catch on a second or third pass in future days. 

18 hours ago, Reddave515 said:

How much do you think she weighs now?

Reiterating for the record all my previous deliberate hedging regarding doling out specific numbers, by the time of the epilogue I'd say that Kara is probably well north of 300 pounds. Maybe in the neighborhood of 400. She's gotten fat.

10 hours ago, WhatModeration said:

Incredible story, you have great writing skills. I tried to find any posts about future stories but haven't seen any. Have you considered writing anything new, or continuing from this and writing about Sarah or Jessie at Stanford?

I haven't made any separate posts about specific future plans yet, but as a general concept I am interested in writing more weight gain fiction in the future. It's more likely that I would try something different rather than continue to dabble in this particular story. I feel pretty close to some of these characters after having spent so much time with them, but that's also part of the reason why I feel like they've earned a break. Not that Kara could ever really catch much of a break, obviously. <_<

7 hours ago, Maverick said:

Excellent work, my friend!  Some weight-gain authors add a "light at the end of the tunnel" in their epilogues to soften the brutality a bit, but not you ;).  With Kara it's literally one body blow after another.  

The Dad taking down Kara's pictures was a particularly harsh touch, as were the comments about how ugly she had gotten from her Bother's friends.  The gentleman in me winced...but the primitive weight-gain crazed animal in me (which controls my libido) cheered uncontrollably.         

I think I speak for everyone when I say that I hope you weave your weight-gain web on another unsuspecting lass soon.  And when you do, I'm happy to lend my services as an editor once again.  I think we make a pretty good team!

Congratulations, Rip.  This story deserves its place among the all-time classics.

Maverick    

Thanks, @Maverick! Your writing was among the first stuff like this that I ever read, back in the late '90s. It has been an honor to have your true and very helpful support. You inspired me to make this story the best that I could, and convinced me I was wrong when I thought I wanted to settle for less. Don't be surprised if I take you up on that offer to do it all again. ;)

And yeah, you know, even if there were some light at the end of Kara's long and tortured tunnel, she's probably just gotten too damn fat to squeeze her way out anyway. :P

I wonder how many manufacturers make competition-style bathing suits in her size now. And more importantly, whether it would still be her size by the time it was ordered and delivered. Pizza delivery clearly takes top preference.

Were she to ever return to the pool, a fitness instructor may get her to do some gentle aqua jogging walking sessions before considering anything as strenuous as, say, swimming a couple of lengths freestyle.

On 2/2/2017 at 0:04 AM, pudgyluva said:

I wonder how many manufacturers make competition-style bathing suits in her size now. And more importantly, whether it would still be her size by the time it was ordered and delivered. Pizza delivery clearly takes top preference.

Were she to ever return to the pool, a fitness instructor may get her to do some gentle aqua jogging walking sessions before considering anything as strenuous as, say, swimming a couple of lengths freestyle.

Personally, I'd bet that Kara's hasn't been in a pool or put on a swimsuit at all since she hauled her tubby buns out of the water following her humiliating experience with Sarah and Jessie three years earlier. But, even assuming she would be willing to entertain the idea and found a suit in her size, it certainly wouldn't be a flattering look. On a figure like hers has become...not much is. 

And jeez, yes--Kara might still remember the techniques she spent those many years practicing, but her ability to execute them is a different matter entirely. She's grown obscenely out of shape. Not even just in terms of stamina, but also strength, flexibility, and coordination. She's a mess. 

On 2/2/2017 at 9:02 AM, lovecurvefat said:

Again the absolute best weight gain story I've ever read in my life. Man the ending is absolutely brutal lol. 

Now that getting turned on by weight gain I really can't get humiliated like this lol. #resist

Wow, thanks!