Should I eat to immobility????

An individual cannot help what arouses them.  However, they can control what they do about any recurring urges or temptations they may experience.  If they happen to have the misfortune of being turned on by something along the lines of CP, snuff, or beastiality, they usually have the power to seek professional help, whether it be in the form of counseling or perhaps even more extreme methods.  Allowing oneself to succumb to his or her indecent desires is wherein the problem lies.  If someone doesn't do everything they can to stop themselves from inflicting hurt for the sake of their own sexual gratifications, then it's basically impossible for me to empathize with them.  And it all starts with the seemingly-benign "what if" scenario...

27 minutes ago, Bbwmissgloop said:

It's only a fantasy boys please calm down .il remove all my posts ?

No need to do that.  You're a very sexy woman, as is.  I apologize if some of my posts went overboard.  I just don't want to see a beautiful thing like you live her life in pain and misery.  :)

I love how everyone is talking like this is an overnight permanent change chat will injure or kill everyone around her.... lol

I say go for it, if you and your partner are serious and willing to live with the results.  It will probably be at least a five year mission to eat lots of tasty things, explore strange new curves and rolls and boldly get up to a weight your scale has never seen before.  And at any time right up till the moment you can no longer walk on your own, you can change your mind an lose the weight...  or decide that you had a favorite weight in terms of mobility vs fat (and could always be influenced by the ability to enjoy "bedroom" activities).

All in all, if your partner is willing to commit to and enjoy caring for your every need and want (and desires an ocean of squishy girlfriend/wife rolls to massage and love!)

39 minutes ago, JamesJAB said:

I love how everyone is talking like this is an overnight permanent change chat will injure or kill everyone around her.... lol

At the risk of sounding overly dramatic, everything begins with a mere idea.  One thing leads to another, which leads to yet another and so forth...and frequently it progresses to the point of no return at an alarmingly rapid rate.  Especially in this case, where we're talking about meddling with metabolisms by inducing extreme weight gain, in addition to other factors that also can seriously fuck up your body and cause irreparable damage, both physically and mentally.

Why the hell are people arguing about this as if it were even real? This woman would need to essentially double or triple her weight in order to become immobile--an endeavor that would take years and years and years. The chances of someone her weight of becoming immobile in real life (without severely compulsive eating habits, etc) is close to nil. 

5 hours ago, dania201 said:

Why the hell are people arguing about this as if it were even real? This woman would need to essentially double or triple her weight in order to become immobile--an endeavor that would take years and years and years. The chances of someone her weight of becoming immobile in real life (without severely compulsive eating habits, etc) is close to nil. 

Agree 100 percent . Most irritating is after promising the Beautiful Original Poster Bbwmissgloop to behave . Here he is back two posts later . dania201 Your points are 100 percent on point and similar to what I said yesterday . 

Bbwmissgloop the only positive from all this noise is that I have a new appreciation for your Gorgeous Shape and Pretty Face . 

I DO hope that you'll be adding a substantial amount of weight if that is Your desire . Your frame will hold it Very well !

3 hours ago, sicsac said:

Do I really need to explain to you the difference between fact and opinion?

I was speaking from a moral standpoint.  Not a factual one.

1 hour ago, Jazzman said:

While you're doing that ask him if he meant to say "Images " instead of "Imagines "  lol

Yeah, I was on a mobile device with a shitty auto-correct feature.  And I can't seem to edit it.  A grammar Nazi's worst nightmare!!!  :o