My Plump pixie girlfriend - looking for confidence boost

Thick girlfriend to hot fat wife is the hottest thing that a feeder/FA can aspire to do. Since you guys aren't even married yet and she's already gotten this big, my prediction is that you'll have one fat hog of a wife when the time comes. If you plan on having kids, pregnancy will certainly help the weight gain come a little faster too. 

Yeah, I am quite happy with how plump she is right now and I've always tried to stay in the mentality of hope but don't expect more pounds though I am excited to see how big she is in another 10 years, she's averaging around 5 pounds a year. She has gained at least 42lbs since 2013, apparently 10 just in the last year tho. 

Not sure if a wedding would make much of a difference or not. I have never really wanted kids and she's been on the fence, we've really enjoyed the freedom and money 😅 but we've also been toying with the idea, she would get absolutely massive with a pregnancy, I basically already dote on her like she's pregnant as it is, but the cravings would trigger an insatiable appetite for sure. We had a text conversation last month something like this:

Me: I can't stop thinking about how big you'd get if you got pregnant 

Her: just fucking huge

Me: enormous 

Her:...and it would all happen really quickly

...and I'm pretty sure the doctors want you to track your weight during it too

At any rate the trend is upward and outward, the two stretchies on her belly were just a single small 1/2" stretch mark 3 years ago. She has always had them on her hips but they have acted up on and off the whole time, they've slowly grown too 

20210920_211853.jpg

She is such a natural fat princess, another time this summer she was in bed and unprompted says: 'What are you still doing here? I could be having cake right now' after i had just made her a sandwich - so I drove 15 minutes to the closest grocery store and got a McCains chocolate cake and danishes, I came home, fed her, and then worked out, just a typical work night😁 I remember noting the sign on the door at the grocery store that said 'feed the dream' it's been their slogan for a little while now and I am definitely living by the premise.

16 hours ago, spuzznugget said:

wait, is that arm tattoo written in Vulcan

12 hours ago, RandomTask said:

Yeah, I'm not sure if I'd say she's a full blown trekkie but she likes it any way, the original series in particular.

Lol though it's not Vulcan script, it's something from sailor moon. I kind of forgot, and looking at the picture I was like, oh yeah that makes sense, though she never told me what it was but looking at her arm now I'm like oh yeah durr it's from sailor moon

Having a great couple of days. I am so happy watching my baby doll indulge and enjoy herself day in and day out. We made large muffins last night ostensibly in preparation for some camping we're doing next week but she had 2 of them last night right after making them plus some cookies we also made, over 600 extra calories for her day. 

As for today, not sure who else can get into numbers but I do fairly regularly and today is the kinda day I like to see:

- for breakfast I made her 2 slices French toast made with whipping cream and toasted in generous butter plus the maple syrup and 2 pieces of bacon ~400-430 cal minimum

- 2-3 tablespoons Starbucks coffee creamer in her coffee 80-120 cal

- for her lunch I made her a little ham wrap Swiss cheese dealie ~390cal (made her 2 but she just brought the other home) she also has snacks at work too

- she brought a muffin along too, then ate one at home after so another 480-500cal

-she got hungry waiting to make dinner so she ate 2 of the 4 cheesebuns she bought for another day, apparently 400 cal each 🥵 so 800 cal

- dinner was this rice casserole thing and though there was some cheese it was probably only something like 300-450cals

-she also drank a glass of Lemonade and some fruity Starbucks drink so at least 100+ cal in drinks plus anything at work

all in all I would guess somewhere in the neighborhood of 2480 - 2790 calories consumed since she got up this morning. Roughly estimating her required calories at somewhere from 1950-2150 (or average 2000) she got like 480-790 extra calories and in theory if she ate like this every day that could be as much as 50-80lbs a year in ideal circumstances. I think it would be at least likely to amount to 30lbs in a year.

Sorry for those not into the text, I don't really like posting without pics too, here's a pic of her looking nice and plump at out counter. Guhh that belly 🥰

20210923_215714.jpg

On 11/28/2016 at 1:45 PM, RandomTask said:

She thought she'd share a little something to tide you guys over.  Also note, she's a bit of a nerdy/gamer-type and hates working up a sweat, hence the tum has grown over time.

DSCF5560..jpg

DSCF5561.JPG

DSCF5562.JPG

DSCF5564.JPG

I'd never thought I'd see a DS when going though your old posts @RandomTask! Does she still game these days and hope the camping muffins grow her muffin top 😁

3 minutes ago, SyabLovesChub said:

I'd never thought I'd see a DS when going though your old posts @RandomTask! Does she still game these days and hope the camping muffins grow her muffin top 😁

She's got a switch but she hasn't been playing anything much lately, still typically glued to a screen laying on a couch or the bed, it's actually surprising she isn't more immense but she's on her way 😈, I love love love how wide she's getting

20190301_121056.jpg

20190225_120050.jpg

20190225_120041.jpg

• 1 year later...

I wish I were better about updating. Hoping to find a time where wifey's feeling up to a real photo shoot. Big developments lately, but for now here are some pics, around 50lb gain in 10-11 years for these two. Hoping to get some better before/afters done

Collage_2023-03-13_00_34_18.jpg

Collage_2023-03-13_00_47_13.jpg

5 year, 22-24lb difference. 1/4" stretchie has developed into four ~3-4" stretch marks blazed up her belly on either side of her belly button (a bit faded now). I've got some hot little stories but I've got to go to bed so I'll start with pics. Also, the ring is a tattoo, I like thinking about how we've left a mark on each other 😏 

Collage_2023-03-13_00_43_02.jpg