rxman

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, md2069 said:

........please do not deluge this woman’s accounts [from an another random thread] with please stuff yourself with more food comments.  I think this is something we can all enjoy watching since she seems to be committed to this for the long hall. 

2 hours ago, John Smith said:

Creepers:

48117.jpeg

#ThisIsHowWeDLostRayanneBitancourt

I hope that useful necropost might serve like a lesson to whomever feeling triggered by these words....

#IHaveDoneWithYou

• 1 month later...

My apologies to bump this necrothread, but we'd really freaked out of oblivion, anyone... the first picture below has been posted by Listal two days earlier and here, we can glimpse onto the shading of her ribs whilst her thigh gap spared out afar.

She seem however to look a whit fuller from the bust, though.

280full (2).jpg

9b75fb6ab270ad47668b9a03f23cdd2d.jpg

5a0c4829e5b290f07dc88ca65e59ad8c.jpg

Last throwback to 2016 - 2018.

• 2 months later...

"I love food! A few years ago I got divorced, I was working and traveling a lot, I wanted to keep my mind busy, I was eating fast foods, no time to workout but I forgot the most important thing, self love, a healthy mind has a healthy body... I wanted to do so many things, in the end I realize that a busy mind it’s different of a productive mind! I started again, not from the beginning but from where I stopped, inside a voice was talking: Love is the answer for everything, little girl! A true love can heal!
This true love starts from you for you! Self love isn’t about avoiding someone else, or vanity or whatever... The true self love is about understanding yourself, take time to do the simple things that you love, learn something new, eat healthy, have time to exercise your body, stop everything to have time for yourself! This year I was 4 months in Brazil eating healthy, doing my exercises, reading books, having time with family and friends... I could be working and earning over a thousand a day, but I stopped everything to learn keep balance, I thought: “Doesn’t matter how much it cost me, it’s a lesson that I really need to learn” and understood that... In the end of the day it’s not just YOU vs YOU, it’s You for You! 💙 #healthychoices"

what makes you say that tommy wiseau GIF by The Room

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Please tell me y'all know her boobs fake. Like she grew into them bitches, but those are not real. Not that there's anything wrong with fake boobs.

I honestly think people should try to use other terms than "fake", it kinda reinforces the idea that women with naturally bigger boobs are better than those who were less gifted by nature in that aspect. It's okay to have small breasts, it's okay to have big breasts, it's okay to have breast prostheses, etc.

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Brenda said:

I honestly think people should try to use other terms than "fake", it kinda reinforces the idea that women with naturally bigger boobs are better than those who were less gifted by nature in that aspect. It's okay to have small breasts, it's okay to have big breasts, it's okay to have breast prostheses, etc.

Touche. I normally say implants and don't use the word "y'all" 

EDIT: (Revised second comment)
Whoa. Feeling that can't say anything wrong on the internet thing right now. When I said "boob job" is a demeaning term, I meant it implies that breast augmentation is wrong, which it isn't in my opinion. I was just pointing out that she has implants because posts on the first page of this forum described her as being thin despite her boobs... and like duh--she got implants--thats not her natural figure.

What I'm trying to get at with the second comment is that this all comes back to class warfare and that those who can afford surgery to look the way the masses want will ultimately do better in circumstance where aesthetics are monetarily rewarded. 

Edited by goodgirlgrow

26 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Touche. I normally say implants and don't use the word "y'all" 

EDIT: (Revised second comment)
Whoa. Feeling that can't say anything wrong on the internet thing right now. When I said "boob job" is a demeaning term, I meant it implies that breast augmentation is wrong, which it isn't in my opinion. I was just pointing out that she has implants because posts on the first page of this forum described her as being thin despite her boobs... and like duh--she got implants--thats not her natural figure.

What I'm trying to get at with the second comment is that this all comes back to class warfare and that those who can afford surgery to look the way the masses want will ultimately do better in circumstance where aesthetics are monetarily rewarded. 

You're fine, it just happened that i felt like commenting about that issue now and not in any of the other millions of times it happened here or in other places. Sorry if i sounded like i was picking on you or something, because that was not the case at all.

Also, i don't wanna get too much into politics here, but i pretty much agree with what you said, if you wish we can talk about that in private, i just don't want faceless people from a fetish board shitting on me, i'm tired of being persecuted in other places because of similar issues.