Gabriella Lascano

Anthony

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Look how much her belly sticks out when she first walks into the shot

1 hour ago, Smara said:

I think she is easy above 300 

Yeah I guess so. Her latest YouTube video has footage of her decorating a room and she is so big on the bottom it affects how she moves. 

On 9/29/2020 at 5:57 PM, MrUniverse said:

Is she really gaining weight? What do you think guys? And what may be the cause of her weight gain ?

She's a big girl #1 and the bigger you get, it's harder to lose weight. #2 she's happily married so that contributes a lot. #3 you can't do a lot during quarantine. So my guess now that paces have been open she's been eating at them.

Yeah she’s definitely gaining weight. Especially in the last 2 years.  She said in some of her YouTube videos throughout the years “this is the biggest I’ve ever been” and also she’s been a bigger person all her life.  So she struggles not to put on weight to begin with so it could be some genetics.  Also her exercises really aren’t workouts so she’s not going to lose weight the way she works out.  And I’m guessing she just eats a lot too. Plus she probably naturally struggles with not putting in weight too. All that would contributes to her big weight gain over the years I think. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...