Piggy has gained 30lbs and can't weight for more

Guest GrowingLucy

Guest GrowingLucy

Hi, would just like to introduce myself and hopefully get to know some of you lovelies on here.

About a year and three months ago I met my boyfriend just before I turned 19. Around 10 months ago he told me in detail how he loves the idea of me gaining weight, being lazy, being greedy and growing for him. Becoming his feedee and his piggy.

At first I didn’t really know what to expect. I had always been skinny and I never imagined a world in which I would be fat. But I love to be spoiled. I love to be lazy. And, with that, I love being greedy too. All of this became more and more apparent.

So I made the most sincere promise of my life – to get as fat as my feeder desires. All I concentrate on doing is being lazy and greedy enough to put on weight every single day. I absolutely LOVE outgrowing clothes and being spoiled with whatever new items I want. My lifestyle is now one of a piggy princess.

On a daily basis I will touch my belly or let my feeder touch my belly whenever he desires, wherever we are. I will remind him of my promise – to get as fat as HE wants – every single day. And I love every second of it. I love being spoiled and I can’t wait to get fatter and fatter, from my belly to my thighs to my bum. And most importantly I can’t wait to show it off to everyone and secretly smile when someone mentions how much weight I’ve put on.

The only difficult part of the lifestyle is the expense! We may try and sell some pictures as time goes on but for now I’d just like to try and receive some support and encouragement from other people in the community. My boyfriend told me about this website but I’ve never actually checked out one like this before.

My true gaining story so far: put on about 30lbs very quickly at the beginning of the year. Was very ill for about a month and then spent 3 months in South America (just to reassure you all the majority of this time was spent lying in a hammock avoiding doing as much as possible, trust me) on a volunteer placement which, upsettingly, did not help the gaining. Since I got back about 2 months ago I have been re-gaining the initial 30lbs and cannot wait to plump up beyond it.

I can’t wait to see what weight I will be by Christmas. Highlights so far have been eating a whole birthday cake in 20 minutes or downing multiple milkshakes when everyone else is sleeping. But that’s not the only food that’s left me unable to move. I am willing to try lots of new things. But lots of eating out/takeaways/superfluous grocery shopping is my preferred method so far. And also as many taxis as possible.

I’m slightly apprehensive about sharing details regarding something so intimate online, especially as this is my first exploration of this kind of website. Especially, I am quite reluctant to show my face at this stage. But I want to show off my gain so far, and I want to see what you think. Encouragement, appreciation, comments, anything… it’s all welcomed. I want you to see me get bigger and bigger.

So here are some pics… I was very skinny before I started gaining (I’m about 5’5 and was roughly 120lbs before I started putting on weight intentionally). Although my bum and thighs have always been softer and jigglier than the rest of me. Also my boobs have already grown from a 32C to a 32DD. And this is only the beginning!

-

A couple of the older ones I’ve had to dig up and crop even more so due to social media prints that were on there but they give you an idea of what my body used to be like. There are three of these and one from before which is a comparison pic of me laying on my side. Aside from that they are in ROUGHLY chronological order, but you can see for yourself from the growth which pics come first. The one of my belly being squeezed from above is my favourite... just look at it !

~GrowingLucy

IMG_3710.JPG

IMG_3711.JPG

IMG_3883 (2).JPG

IMG_4084.JPG

IMG_4125.JPG

IMG_4175.JPG

IMG_4187.JPG

IMG_4212.JPG

IMG_4234.JPG

IMG_4272.JPG

IMG_4274.JPG

IMG_4296.JPG

IMG_4314.JPG

IMG_4315.JPG

IMG_4522.JPG

IMG_4604.JPG

IMG_4618.JPG

IMG_4648.JPG

IMG_4649.JPG

IMG_4661.JPG

IMG_4664.JPG

IMG_4719.JPG

IMG_4822.JPG

IMG_4890.JPG

IMG_4902.JPG

IMG_5527.JPG

IMG_5600.JPG

IMG_5696.JPG

IMG_5871.JPG

IMG_5891.JPG

IMG_6018.JPG

IMG_6213.JPG

social01.jpg

social02.jpg

social03.jpg

Guest Sneakysnake

This is going to be a lot of fun! I love seeing projects like these. what foods are you eating and what is your schedule on how often you eat and at what times? please share your little tricks and stuff you feel really works and what doesnt if you would be so kind. This is great news and im very happy for you.

Guest GrowingLucy

Thanks everyone! Would love to hear more comments on my gain and motivation and encouragement or whatever you want to say

@Sneakysnake 

I go through phases on different things. At one point McDonalds breakfast was basically every single day. Or I would have a mcdonalds meal as an extra meal later in the day. Other times I would eat SO much ice cream (5-6 cones a day), or I would buy a small tub and just down it when I got home. Milkshake downing was also a favourite for a while. Mostly, it's just eating whatever I want whenever I want. So if I desire something, I capitalise on that and turn it into fat! Also my feeder likes it so that if I fancy anything at all I order it and bill him with no questions asked as soon as I do.

As that was the only question at this stage, I thank everyone else for their comments.

Here are some more pics of recent times and a slow-mo vid from not too long ago which I think is quite fun (I uploaded it to TinyPic so hopefully it works here!)

View My Video

15152242_10157703183685537_83195512_o.jpg

15152322_10157703190935537_938012150_o.jpg

15152490_10157703192885537_1552343186_o.jpg

15183980_10157703193065537_1454893100_o.jpg