Alicia Silverstone

rxman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If you watch the first minute of this video, you will hear her talking about a role in which she talks about her most recent role as a woman whose tummy is still still stretched out after having kids. She doesn't talk about the elephant in the room that therefore to play this role, she has the same body but the film still promises potentially good content. 

She also looks hot in these videos despite this dress being floatier than past vids. Although it doesn't really show off her belly, you do get some great shots of her increasingly full and floppy breasts (braless), soft arms and  meaty ass. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Glamour_Models_Getting_Fat

Does anyone have pics of her first weight gain and her overweight appearance at the Oscars back in the 90s?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I still can't wrap my head around the gall or the reasoning behind calling her fat at really any point of her career (or life for that matter). And it's not just because of my own bias being an FA - I just really think someone out there had it out for her and this - THIS - was the only thing they could come up with.

Looking back: sure, 90s paparazzi and 2000s entertainment insiders were sacks of liquified queef, but damn. Talk about reaching.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

41 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

I still can't wrap my head around the gall or the reasoning behind calling her fat at really any point of her career (or life for that matter). And it's not just because of my own bias being an FA - I just really think someone out there had it out for her and this - THIS - was the only thing they could come up with.

Looking back: sure, 90s paparazzi and 2000s entertainment insiders were sacks of liquified queef, but damn. Talk about reaching.

She developed a belly and a double chin, things that were considered unacceptable for THE teenage sex symbol in the 90s. And obviously that was back when body-shaming celebrities was considered fair game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...