Alicia Silverstone

rxman

7 hours ago, cagerageking2 said:

Well, well - not bad to have such a curvaceous silhouette considering she's clearly wearing spanx.

I love her small frame and how she's always been struggling with weight. So she's like skinny fat and always soft. Just so adorable.

On 17 June 2018 at 7:15 AM, cagerageking2 said:

Well, well - not bad to have such a curvaceous silhouette considering she's clearly wearing spanx.

How do you tell? Is it that her middle is kinda smoothes out and not showing the belly button? Instead of I guess poochy and spilling over her underwear lines?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Mr Froggy

I remember when they were making the Batman movie she apparently had to have a 2nd (larger) costume made halfway through shooting because she outgrew the first one... 😜

The press found out and started calling her 'Fatgirl' instead of Batgirl. 

Must have sucked to be her 😂

On 6/20/2020 at 2:16 AM, Mr Froggy said:

I remember when they were making the Batman movie she apparently had to have a 2nd (larger) costume made halfway through shooting because she outgrew the first one... 😜

Apparently she had 3 sizes.......because her weight went up n down alot.

On 6/19/2020 at 12:16 PM, Mr Froggy said:

Proof Joel Schumacher has gotten a bad wrap. He trimmed her scenes because he didn't want to force her to lose weight.

(Tho some of you may be ticked there's less chubby Alicia in the movie lol)

Guest Mr Froggy
24 minutes ago, adecourv said:

Proof Joel Schumacher has gotten a bad wrap. He trimmed her scenes because he didn't want to force her to lose weight.

(Tho some of you may be ticked there's less chubby Alicia in the movie lol)

Wonder if theres some tasty 'deleted scenes' on the dvd then.... 😜

• 3 weeks later...

Yes we all get old but it is still surreal to see women like Alicia Silverstone, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Sarah Michelle Gellar who were all the young hot babes in the late 90’s early 2000 get older.  It does seem like it was only yesterday.