Bebe Rexha

zachi

22 hours ago, curvelover1701 said:

the blue i'm good music video still has not dropped been watching for it on youtube all day and watching for bebe announcing it on her twitter also still nothing 

Probably due to Bebe approving that the edit has major fat arse & thigh shots for us pervs and plenty of views of her sweaty, clammy fat rolls in blue PVC are on display LOL!

Hopefully it'll drop in the next few days/week :)

With any luck I'll have analysed every frame by Christmas ;) Heh!

6 minutes ago, Fleece said:

Probably due to Bebe approving that the edit has major fat arse & thigh shots for us pervs and plenty of views of her sweaty, clammy fat rolls in blue PVC are on display LOL!

Hopefully it'll drop in the next few days/week :)

With any luck I'll have analysed every frame by Christmas ;) Heh!

i don't think they can edit her body in a music video as smoothly and cleanly as they can with still images 
plus if that was the case why  they would  allow her to announce the video would drop on friday the 16th  if they would not have it ready  yet 

i thought maybe it was cause either her or david postponed it due to the queens death since alot of thing have been postponed for a period of mourning but then i remembed david is french and bebe is american so i dought either of them would do that 

6 minutes ago, Theangelofdeath said:

She looks so proud of her butt in that last gif. Which is understandable, 'cause it's a great ass.

I think she's always been proud of her ass, but as she gets fatter, I think it's also her way of coping with weight gain. Like, "at least my fattest body part is a socially acceptable one."

On 9/18/2022 at 12:45 PM, curvelover1701 said:

the new release date for the i'm good (blue) music video is tommarow monday the 19th 

She really just shouldn't have promised a release date, now that they've missed a second (self-imposed) deadline.

EDIT: looks like they're now saying tomorrow, but at least there's a teaser video!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

2 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

And, finally, here it is:

Blink and you'll miss a lot of it, but there's some good shit in this video.

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 11.59.02 AM.png

now i understand why it took longer there is several different videos  each filmed serperatly at different times and locations that had to merged into one bebe on the boat bebe in the car and bebe in a pool during the daytime and then david playing the piano david getting dressed and david at his nighttime party  and then bebe and davids live concert 

bebe is so thicc and curvy and plump almost a bbw   going by this music video you can see her puffy plump belly in a few shots also and they have shared several clips from this music video and passed them off as seperate  things  like bebe releasing the clip of her in her blue jump suit  meeting and hugging  david and going up on stage  that was from this music video but she passed it off as something seperate  and her vacation pics alot of those were from the filming of the video on the boat  so that means the vaction was a cover for the music video shoot and those were cover photos to make the vaction cover story more plausable 

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha