Bebe Rexha

zachi

20 minutes ago, G21 said:

Remake!

I wish we had a remake of this, in the original outfit (assuming that she would be able to fit into the original outfit):

8A58D3D1-E2A6-4D44-AB51-E71949892905.thumb.png.287ee833331dd96629528e19557d449a.png

6 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

If that’s what her belly looked like a year ago, I can only imagine where it is now!

If only we didn’t have to imagine

As a side note, I love how she’s lying down in the first pic, but she still clearly has to suck in her gut really hard in order to not look bloated:

94846997-8704-4F09-B982-089222ECBADE.thumb.jpeg.58935ca7453e3a67478b9ffa5dc51ced.jpeg

1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

believe you me, friend, these photos are as photoshopped as they are posed. that is not what she looks like in real life

It’s a shame that there haven’t been any candid shots of Bebe in a while

1 hour ago, Jhall said:

It’s a shame that there haven’t been any candid shots of Bebe in a while

Yeah, it comes in fits and starts. The paparazzi photos of her in New York were excellent. My guess is we get at least one more stretch of good, unedited content from her before the summer is out. Maybe two. It's honestly been a good year for Bebe content overall. What I really need, though, is to see her stuffed into too-tight outfits on tour.

2 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

believe you me, friend, these photos are as photoshopped as they are posed. that is not what she looks like in real life

Lol and even with photoshop she still has a visible belly in the third pic.

7 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

What I really need, though, is to see her stuffed into too-tight outfits on tour.

I definitely agree here. Bebe in a bikini/swimsuit would also be great.

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha