Bebe Rexha

zachi

1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

When she's out of the corset she is fat. There were some bikini pics a while ago that show she's a chunker.

Yeah, I mean it's a little arbitrary. I don't exactly disagree. I also think it comes down to shape. If she stored more weight in her belly, I wouldn't hesitate to say she's fat.

I guess this is just to say that for now, she's basically maintained her same, curvy shape, but much fuller. Add a little more fat, and I think that figure is going to start melting under the weight...

31 minutes ago, Jhall said:

Bad news: the music festival that she was going to be performing at on July 2nd was canceled

Well, damn. Every time we think we have a concert performance from Bebe coming up, it falls through. I guess we just have to wait for a new album and a tour to have a sure thing.

Guest Jabber
On 6/22/2022 at 8:03 AM, JustAnotherThrowaway said:

She forgot to edit her reflection lol. She looks like Anna Nicole Smith without all the retouching and flattering angles. Even her fingers are fat.

IMG_4914.JPG.6f8a2f9b29250bd507bf132362fea615.JPG

I definitely see the Anna Nicole Smith comparison... in her fat girl prime Anna was a beast. Her eating habits are legendary, I've heard she used to put chocolate ice cream and hot fudge on fried chicken as one of her favorite lunches, and for a typical daytime snack she would butter an entire loaf of bread and eat it whole. I wouldn't be surprised if Bebe was gorging herself to similar proportions, she has packed on an absurd amount of weight these last few years

49 minutes ago, Jabber said:

I definitely see the Anna Nicole Smith comparison... in her fat girl prime Anna was a beast. Her eating habits are legendary, I've heard she used to put chocolate ice cream and hot fudge on fried chicken as one of her favorite lunches, and for a typical daytime snack she would butter an entire loaf of bread and eat it whole. I wouldn't be surprised if Bebe was gorging herself to similar proportions, she has packed on an absurd amount of weight these last few years

We can only dream, right? We do have an instagram live from a year ago where she talked about pigging out and gaining weight. Some highlights here, but specifically we heard that she's a carb-lover:

"I've been working on this diet called No Working Out...it's called Eating Carbs, it's all carbs. My diet consists of bagels and pizza, pasta, two bags of chips a day, cereal bars, ice cream (preferably mint chocolate), and, um, yeah, 🎶 that's my diet! You should try it! 🎶"

Then she had another live not long after that where she was a little more negative about her gorging and gaining. More highlights here, especially these two:

"I just started actually working out, so I'm just trying to make slight changes, but, like, I wanted just to eat bad food for a month, so I had candy, pizza, pancakes: I had everything bad!"

"Do you guys want to know what I had for breakfast? Ready? I had a cup of coffee, and I had a fuckin' cinnamon toast crunch cereal bar. If you haven't tried those? Oh. My. God. It's all sugar, but it's fuckin' delicious."

6 hours ago, Jabber said:

Yeah Anna was great
5E331992-67D6-4451-95F4-79A61BC8D8F5.thumb.jpeg.8e2db1a0c486e507331f95fdf27102d4.jpeg

37F3F562-15A9-4B33-AE01-797DD489BCAC.thumb.jpeg.c0ef3fa6956bf479725562fe41ed0b5d.jpeg

492BABD6-A5B9-4A47-AA7F-82D9073ACC0E.thumb.jpeg.8b070a9a9a53b7a0b54aa892f811af73.jpeg

90FB3D17-DF62-4E5A-ABAA-122D67CBC2AC.thumb.jpeg.c9eea8a951dbfb0307a6f383060bb1c3.jpeg

E78DF2C5-1B94-42A2-8DB7-B01810F658C8.thumb.jpeg.dc8514f1768fcbf34db525ebaf8b8726.jpeg

And y’all aren’t the only ones to compare her to Bebe:

On 10/31/2021 at 2:31 PM, thadrou90 said:

Oh man, for Halloween Bebe did a photo shoot as Anna Nicole Smith marrying J. Howard Marshall II. May it be a sign of weight gain to come! The fact that she's even willing to draw the comparison is mouth-watering.

Screen Shot 2021-10-31 at 3.31.20 PM.png

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha