Bebe Rexha

zachi

3 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

ah shit, that's a bummer.

The lack of content over the past month is kind of surprising. I understand her not posting anything, but aren’t paparazzi a thing? She doesn’t have any big public events or anything to go to? At this rate, IDK if we’ll ever see any proper full-body shots of her at her heaviest (unless one of us decides to go on a road trip to Los Angeles).

5 hours ago, Jhall said:

The lack of content over the past month is kind of surprising. I understand her not posting anything, but aren’t paparazzi a thing? She doesn’t have any big public events or anything to go to? At this rate, IDK if we’ll ever see any proper full-body shots of her at her heaviest (unless one of us decides to go on a road trip to Los Angeles).

unless she goes outside her house  or leaves her house to walk bear or go to the store or out to eat or to another sports event to just  watch it  or to another wedding or go to the airport to go on a vaycation to some tropical beach resort  there would be no way for the paparazzi to  get pics  and if she  did back out of blake sheltons tour  which it doe seem like she did   the only other way for us to see any other non photoshoped  pics is if she films a music video  or goes on another late night show to sing and hope she is not wearing oversized clothes to hide her weight or hope someone wants to do a video for thier tik tok  with her the latest  stuff to see her at her heaviest was that chistmas dance party tik tok video i posted above  and that video of her in her  pink  pj pants and black top  looking at that huge flower display  she got  both i think came out after her little break down video 

20 hours ago, Jhall said:

Don’t worry; I bet she’s got something cooking for us 🤫

I figure there are a few possibilities, none mutually exclusive. Maybe she's having enough of a mental health crisis to cancel all her commitments and spiral. Maybe she's having enough of a mental health crisis to take a step back, take care of herself, and reboot. And maybe she's working on other projects we'll only find out about later. Who knows!

It must be tough to be in an industry so dependent on the talent being quasi-anorexic. She needs some real people in her life to tell her to have all the food, it helps her booty and thighs look nice and thick, and that's what we want.

Holy shit, fuck yes. I'm not so naive as to think this means she's made peace with her bigger body, but it's definitely the latest step in a longer dance of wrestling with her body image. And I'm here for it.

Fuller breasts, budding rolls where her thighs meet her love handles, a belly so soft her fingers sink into it (even while she's arching her back and sucking in and trying to accentuate her waist), and of course that ass. She's looking incredible.

yfVQcUP.gif

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 9.36.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 9.38.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 9.38.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 9.39.07 AM.png

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha