Bebe Rexha

zachi

4 hours ago, the_T said:

I love everyone that claims medicine makes you gain weight. LOL, I'd like to see the medicine that can magically create calories from nothing.

What a cruel and uninformed thing to say. There are certain medications that can change the metabolism sufficiently to cause weight gain. For example, many cancer meds, antidepressants, antipsychotics, injectable birth control (Depoprovera), have been known to cause weight gain among patients.

3 hours ago, the_T said:

I love everyone that claims medicine makes you gain weight. LOL, I'd like to see the medicine that can magically create calories from nothing.

It's not that the medicine "creates calories." Drugs are synthetic most of the time and in other words unnatural. More often than not, drugs cause hormornal imbalances or affect the body in other ways outside of what the wanted effect is. Metabolism is easily affected when a body's hormones and chemicals are not in homeostasis. If you see thise annoying drug commercials, almost all of them have a weight gain side effect among other things.

32 minutes ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

It's not that the medicine "creates calories." Drugs are synthetic most of the time and in other words unnatural. More often than not, drugs cause hormornal imbalances or affect the body in other ways outside of what the wanted effect is. Metabolism is easily affected when a body's hormones and chemicals are not in homeostasis. If you see thise annoying drug commercials, almost all of them have a weight gain side effect among other things.

In the case of synthetic estradiol for instance, the weight gain and adipose distribution is actually a desired side effect of hormonal therapy for M to F gender reassignment.

Guest You have a belly
On 11/17/2020 at 5:41 AM, md2069 said:

She posted this on her social media account after someone pointed out that she was getting fat..........She really does look sexy with the weight but I don’t know how long her self esteem will be able to hold up especially if the medication she is on is for some kind of depression:

959C86B7-4252-435B-8F01-86C358D8C70F.jpeg

I still say she's gaining on purpose. When she first became known she was sort of skinny fat, definitey not an hourglass. And she's been teasing about her weight gain forever. She has worked for the body she has now. 

Guest hebebigchubby444
On 11/5/2020 at 2:31 PM, Jhall said:

Holy shit, that makes it so much hotter considering that the pictures of her in a 1-piece in Cabo are from 2 days ago. It’s nice to know where all that cake went:

1E2CD06F-F093-4CFF-A1CD-23BF74B26AD6.jpeg

E780951D-1CF4-4343-92B6-75B5BA85A137.jpeg

she has an amazing butt i hope she gains a bit more 

Guest hebebigchubby444

I Really Love bebe because she is just herself. She Does not try and stay a certain weight to "fit in" to trends. she is a real role model. 

I also love the curves! 

Bebe Rexha Denies Surgery With Swimsuit Video: 'I Got Stretch Marks, I Got  Cellulite'

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha