Bebe Rexha

zachi

3 hours ago, md2069 said:

No that’s called photoshop..........She definitely adjusts her IG posts.

It’s a screenshot from a video. 

Which do you think is more likely?

1. Bebe Rexha, who is known to eat a lot, gained back a considerable amount of weight in 3.5 months.

2. Bebe Rexha hired an editor to go frame-by-frame through an Instagram video to photoshop her to look skinnier.

31 minutes ago, Theangelofdeath said:

Guys, on her Insta story, she reacts to the pictures, while showing herself off in the same one piece. She even says that she knows she has big thighs and a big butt. That was kinda hot.

Uh yeah. Definitely hot. She's so awesome. Pin up girl getting fat. That's the ultimate! Great pic, thanks!!!

The story though seems to be her denying she’s actually as big as she looks in the paparazzi photos, and she may be right. Maybe just unflattering angles, maybe they were morphs after all. But then the next part of her story is a reel about frustration with restaurants small portion sizes, and she does talk about living to eat, so at least we have that. 

1 hour ago, Theangelofdeath said:

Guys, on her Insta story, she reacts to the pictures, while showing herself off in the same one piece. She even says that she knows she has big thighs and a big butt. That was kinda hot.

Did she look the same in the story, bigger, or skinnier?

2 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

IMO this shows her looking about as big from the back but not quite as big from the front? Who fucking knows, though, I'm probably just splitting hairs. She's big.

She probably looks the same from the back but skinnier from the front for a couple reasons:

1. She’s almost certainly sucking in her gut. She clearly does this in practically every Instagram post of hers that I’ve seen. She looks the same from the back because you can’t suck in a fat ass.

2. I haven’t seen the video, but all of the pictures above are taken from the front. This is compounded by the fact that

3. she is, after all, wearing a matte black swimsuit, which is going to make her belly less visible. These pictures of her wearing a white dress over said matte black swimsuit paint a much clearer picture:

FF9B2729-24E4-42D1-AA8D-D8BC92F9E567.jpeg

77FAFE4D-B41F-4AA8-B608-1CEB2C8F5C0B.jpeg

A1E4DA97-4619-43E8-A93D-C6B2AC3DCD0F.jpeg

59D2B2DC-FD60-4327-BA60-FE0F05D478C4.jpeg

2064524D-C1F0-47F7-96AB-8181A8D87417.jpeg

8267FE05-0578-4DD9-B533-5DCB894142F2.jpeg

EF0DE9E0-15DC-4F77-94F5-5CD379692463.jpeg

1 hour ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

I successfully downloaded the clips from her story this morning but I don't know how to piece them together in one video. If someone wants to try that and maybe post it let me know and I'll transfer the clips

There are apps that let you do it. Some of them free, others... not so free. I tried one with a set of Insta stories before, and although it worked, no matter what, i couldn't get rid of the app watermark. That annoyed me, but maybe it'll work differently for you. Also, I don't remember which one I used. Good luck! 👍

On 11/6/2020 at 11:20 PM, FakeDude said:

Here’s the link to her IG Video.

Holy shit, that video was way hotter than I expected. She shows off her doughy body (with stretch marks!) and basically admits, towards the end, that the pictures are real (“These pictures? Like, what the hell is, like, what are they, like, that’s... I dunno. That’s not what I look like, I guess that is what I look like ‘cause that’s how they took it”).

55FDF102-BD7F-40DA-854E-7FCD9AF89058.jpeg

9F65AECA-E3C9-47EA-ACA6-B8F5348F986B.jpeg

2A31361E-FFC0-442A-9F7F-D31A124170A6.jpeg

10 hours ago, md2069 said:

She posted this on her social media account after someone pointed out that she was getting fat..........She really does look sexy with the weight but I don’t know how long her self esteem will be able to hold up especially if the medication she is on is for some kind of depression:

959C86B7-4252-435B-8F01-86C358D8C70F.jpeg

Yeah, she'll either have a breakthrough or a breakdown, and given the incredible pressures to stay thin as a celeb, it may be the latter... Hoping for her to find some peace and stability, though.

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha