Bebe Rexha

zachi

On 9/30/2020 at 2:14 PM, thadrou90 said:

Can you imagine seeing her walk around in this lace, bell-bottom jumpsuit thing? God, I wish we had video...

I had a thought recently: the photos from the 23rd, where she is wearing the sparkly bodysuit are from the set of a music video. The ones from the 28th (where she’s wearing the orange and pink outfits, not the lace bodysuit) are from the set of a commercial. Meaning that we will almost certainly get a chance to see video of those. And even if the video is heavily edited, it will still be fun to contrast it with the images.

On 9/30/2020 at 11:49 AM, Ha lol said:

New post

IMG_20200930_174910.jpg

IMG_20200930_174921.jpg

IMG_20200930_174859.jpg

Before Bebe’s initial weight gain, she had natural, dark hair. During and after her initial gain, she dyed her hair pink, and then blonde (if I remember correctly). Recently, her hair returned to its natural dark brown (probably due to the coronavirus, and/or the related lockdowns) as she tightened up her physique. And now that she’s porked out again, she’s dying her hair bright, fire-engine red. I wonder if the two are connected. Of course, as per two Daily Mail articles that I posted recently, Bebe apparently has a boyfriend now. Maybe he likes chubby girls with red hair? Either way, in my opinion, fire-engine red hair is way hotter than dark brown, pink, or blonde hair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha