Bebe Rexha

zachi

8 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

I gotta say, this framing is also so stupid. Weight can fluctuate by ≤5lbs during a week, but most of that typically comes down to fullness and water weight. You don't gain more than about a pound (max) in a week unless you're really going at it. People who think that if their weight went from 150 to 155 over 7 days that it's all fat really don't understand how this all works.

Imagine if it was all fat though. Like, imagine if Bebe gained 5 pounds of pure fat a week.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:38 AM, Daniel Demarco said:

She's gained a lot. :)

120093913_664640184171362_1685529409928497771_n.jpg

Complaining about her weight gain (which I think she secretly loves), probably used a bottle of oil to squeeze her fat ass into that outfit and she's still pouring those high calorie coffee drinks down her throat with some of them having over 1000 calories! She loves being big and curvy!

40 minutes ago, Luv4pears said:

Complaining about her weight gain (which I think she secretly loves), probably used a bottle of oil to squeeze her fat ass into that outfit and she's still pouring those high calorie coffee drinks down her throat with some of them having over 1000 calories! She loves being big and curvy!

I wouldn’t necessarily say that she “secretly loves” being chubby. The past few pages of this thread have been mostly made up of Instagram posts of her sucking in her gut. It’s probably more likely that her gluttony overpowers her desire for a tight physique. I absolutely agree about her needing a bottle of oil, though. I wonder if that sparkly bodysuit will hold up to the gauntlet that Bebe’s massive thighs will inevitably put it through. As anyone who has read through this thread will probably know, her last tour consisted largely of an extended, multi-part, punishing stress-test for a pair of industrial-strength leather pants.

On 9/27/2020 at 2:22 PM, Jhall said:

As anyone who has read through this thread will probably know, her last tour consisted largely of an extended, multi-part, punishing stress-test for a pair of industrial-strength leather pants.

And here I was, silly me, thinking it was all about music and entertainment. Little did I know Bebe is doing more than anyone else right now to push forward the frontiers of science and engineering.

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha