Bebe Rexha

zachi

9 hours ago, jd6869 said:

Damn she lost weight

She'll always look smaller in posed photos, especially if she's trying to look smaller, but I agree. The good thing is she's still thick and very curvy instead of losing weight to the point of being a stick, and I don't think she would lose much weight past this point.  

On 6/2/2020 at 12:56 AM, jd6869 said:

Damn she lost weight

6 hours ago, faxe001de said:

Don't think so, it's all Photoshop

3 hours ago, Jakichan said:

Not even, just a good pose. She turn around and stop sucking it in and those jeans are ripped

She's slimmed down at least a little since her peak tour weight, but also definitely uses all of the above strategies to look smaller on her insta. She's still thick as hell, and we can only hope that the next tour (whenever it happens) will make her balloon once again.

15 hours ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

That video where she confessed to being 150 pounds she soon after talked anout knowing how to pose. She's the queen of foolin the camera. We may not be able to see it but that goddess still has some weight on her

Wait what video?

On 6/5/2020 at 1:07 PM, thadrou90 said:

She's slimmed down at least a little since her peak tour weight, but also definitely uses all of the above strategies to look smaller on her insta. She's still thick as hell, and we can only hope that the next tour (whenever it happens) will make her balloon once again.

Speaking of Bebe’s peak tour weight...

Guest OlayTheDay

I guess this tweet "thread" revisiting the gain is something worth a share...

(For the Twitter rookies: when you reach the page, just click each one of the OP's replies until you get to his last)

Guest bigbellyboy444

Its great that a random Bebe fan on twitter put together such a nice cohesive timeline of her weight gain, inadvertently pleasing a whole bunch of us :D

19 minutes ago, bigbellyboy444 said:

Its great that a random Bebe fan on twitter put together such a nice cohesive timeline of her weight gain, inadvertently pleasing a whole bunch of us :D

I think this "fan" expected from actually roasting Bebe about her weight.

Hence why he or she compare her to Save Willy.

Guest Mr Froggy

Looking at Bebe Rexha reminds me of that Family Guy Kate Upton bit.

"times running out... She's almost out of her window!" 

BING 🔔 

- HUGE - 

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha