Bebe Rexha

zachi

• 2 weeks later...

From her most recent tour. Tbh I get why she was trying to lose weight for a while. She was really getting doughy. Her formerly tight, lithe frame now had to haul around 30+ extra pounds of pure lard. Just look at that sloppy fat ass jiggle.

From the same tour.

Idk, but probably also from the same tour. Look at that bloated, overfed gut. 

There’s a good chance that the recent quarantine could put an end to Bebe’s recent weight loss kick, with a forced sedentary lifestyle working in tandem with Bebe’s gluttony to make her even fatter than ever.

1 hour ago, adecourv said:

Bebe and leather pants - what a combo

Prior to gaining weight, she dressed like this:

Imagine if she wore that during the Fatness Begins Tour.

Speaking of which:

Some more of Bebe in jeans:

It’s a miracle that the button on her jeans doesn’t fly off. Her gut looks like it’s going to explode. Makes you want to gently massage her belly to relieve some of that bloating.

Who is doughier, Bebe or Lauren?

6 minutes ago, Luv4pears said:

She's got that hip-fat now. She'll be huge if she meets the right man. She loves pasta and how hard can that be to make every day. With bread, butter, wine. She'll be over 200 within a year. 

She stands 5'5" tall, wore size 12-14 bottoms at her peak weight and has now enough of adipose stuck beneath her waist to walk with one those borderline-waddling, ponderous sways typical from plump bottom-heavy women of average height whose bodyweight ranges beyond 170s-lbs range.

She's way much close from the 200-lbs threshold than you think.

4 minutes ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

How do we know she wore up to 14's? Largest she's stated was 8 and that wasnt her biggest so I just assumed 10's.

She's obviously no longer into the 8's Steve, a bit too plump to be even a 10 and it's been a while she last quoted her body measurements.

11 minutes ago, John Smith said:

She stands 5'5" tall, wore size 12-14 bottoms at her peak weight and has now enough of adipose stuck beneath her waist to walk with one those borderline-waddling, ponderous sways typical from plump bottom-heavy women of average height whose bodyweight ranges beyond 170s-lbs range.

She's way much close from the 200-lbs threshold than you think.

Sure would like to see a nice solid video from the back of her waddling! In some of those leggings and/or bikini. 😁

12 minutes ago, John Smith said:

She's obviously no longer into the 8's Steve

Pretty sure by context that I already said that so thanks?

9 minutes ago, Luv4pears said:

Sure would like to see a nice solid video from the back of her waddling! In some of those leggings and/or bikini. 😁

Would be nice! Seen the one where she's at the beach laying sideways jiggling her ass?

22 minutes ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

Would be nice! Seen the one where she's at the beach laying sideways jiggling her ass?

Huh??!? No!! Sideways? Huge hips jutting upwards?? Where is it?? 😳

1 hour ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

You're welcome.

I mean, I'm guessestiming accordingly my experience. I have seen many women of the same height than Bebe, from various sizes and even made a thread about a D-list celebrity of the same height (Inanna Sarkis) and even that latter one at her plumpest weight wasn't as stocky as Bebe currently is... and that's a good thing for all of us. **rubbing hands 😁😈**

3 hours ago, Jhall said:

Speaking of Bebe’s fat ass:

From the Fatness Begins Tour

holy christ the arm fat. once she grows into them thigh-sized chubbers she’d def be over two hunnid. has she ever done a push-up in her life?! a sit-up might give her a stroke ffs. 

ngl i do wanna jiggle that cellul’istic arm beef lmao. 

DD50D188-9F9F-46BD-97BE-D856C8EC475A.jpeg

422FE923-DF95-4BE3-AA12-9CBABA753686.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha