Bebe Rexha

zachi

real talk: our girl got fat as fuck. even in the beginning you can tell she’s sucking in her soon to be gut and is very untoned and soft. then in no time she was double that size, flabby as hell, and her entire body would jiggle in a strong wind lol. not complaining; it’s hot af. i’d grip that spare tire and jiggle those thigh arms. ♥️

FF4E50F8-F39E-4645-A232-1CE28D757717.jpeg

3708EE96-B3F3-4EDE-99D9-90E7ED710C10.jpeg

56751D15-34F0-49AA-9035-FF987F007DF2.jpeg

4 hours ago, washyourhands said:

real talk: our girl got fat as fuck. even in the beginning you can tell she’s sucking in her soon to be gut and is very untoned and soft. then in no time she was double that size, flabby as hell, and her entire body would jiggle in a strong wind lol. not complaining; it’s hot af. i’d grip that spare tire and jiggle those thigh arms. ♥️

She should become the logo of this site at this point 

10 hours ago, washyourhands said:

got dayum she’s like 20 lb of pancake batter in a 10 lb sack. she’s got more chub to rub than the olsen twins combined. her gut and butt balance out her flabby af substitute teacher arms. and THAT’s in tight ass black spanx so you know that gut’s a bag uh dough. 

10 hours ago, washyourhands said:

Unfortunately, I think she’s lost some weight recently. I might be wrong (she is very good at hiding it), but she’s looking a bit slimmer. Still fairly chubby, and nowhere near as skinny as she used to be, though.

5 hours ago, dragonageguy said:

She should become the logo of this site at this point 

She kinda looks like the logo of this site

63B451A4-997F-4F71-AC42-24260A51E93F.png

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Jhall said:

Fuck, look at the size of that ass. She’s definitely gaining back weight.

She will be in a lot of trouble with her weight once this Corona thing is done. She'll have to squeeze her fat ass through the door! Which I suspect she secretly likes. She loves all the attention she's getting with her weight gain and gets more as her ass grows. 

10 minutes ago, Luv4pears said:

She will be in a lot of trouble with her weight once this Corona thing is done. She'll have to squeeze her fat ass through the door! Which I suspect she secretly likes. She loves all the attention she's getting with her weight gain and gets more as her ass grows. 

She’s been pretty open in the past about her gluttony, and her recent weight loss kick seems to mostly revolve around a workout regimen, which is much harder to stick to during a quarantine. I won’t be shocked if her weight reaches a new high once coronavirus blows over.

2 hours ago, Luv4pears said:

A standard doorframe is 60cm wide.

Bebe's haunches are likely about 42 ~ 46 inches wide, so to speak about the size of somebody who get used to wear size-12-to-16 pants. Unless she have the daily caloric intake of BigCutieEcho and the metabolic trappings of CouchQueen, I doubt we're going to see her squeeze through a door any sooner.

2 hours ago, John Smith said:

A standard doorframe is 60cm wide.

Bebe's haunches are likely about 42 ~ 46 inches wide, so to speak about the size of somebody who get used to wear size-12-to-16 pants. Unless she have the daily caloric intake of BigCutieEcho and the metabolic trappings of CouchQueen, I doubt we're going to see her squeeze through a door any sooner.

Yeah. I was being facetious. Just, you know, fooling around.... 😉

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha