Bebe Rexha

zachi

48 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

It's hard to see how it could continue this way, right? For someone so famous, anyway. Singers seem to gain when they're on tour, so I have to think the end of the tour is the end of the gain.

What example do we have of a gain that stuck? I feel like Kelly Clarkson is the only real one, and even that didn't last (though she's slowly bouncing back).

yes, she's the most obvious example of this yoyo effect.
there's all these movements and motions of self acceptance and appreciation, body positivity and the notion that beauty comes in every shapes and it's cool to see a lot of women choose to follow the path they feel better, but it's a long way until this whole slim bodies beauty ideal thing fall down.

I really hate to call her out but look at the difference between the first photo taken by a photographer outside and the second posted by her on her IG account.  This clearly looks like the pic was altered.  Now I will say that most stars have someone that manages their social media accounts so I will give her the benefit of the doubt that she did not agree to the alteration.  But Bebe is another celeb always taking about her body confidence.  I think a serious diet is coming.  Whenever a female celebrity wears nothing but black all the time that means they aren’t in the least confident about their body.  

73B9B598-211E-47CE-B879-453A54DDE056.jpeg

22D410A1-EC44-4A22-8740-DA3A4871D2D9.jpeg

On 11/20/2019 at 8:38 PM, md2069 said:

I really hate to call her out but look at the difference between the first photo taken by a photographer outside and the second posted by her on her IG account.  This clearly looks like the pic was altered.  Now I will say that most stars have someone that manages their social media accounts so I will give her the benefit of the doubt that she did not agree to the alteration.  But Bebe is another celeb always taking about her body confidence.  I think a serious diet is coming.  Whenever a female celebrity wears nothing but black all the time that means they aren’t in the least confident about their body.  

73B9B598-211E-47CE-B879-453A54DDE056.jpeg

22D410A1-EC44-4A22-8740-DA3A4871D2D9.jpeg

Look back through this thread. She’s been trying to lose weight for quite some time now, just not successfully.

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha