Bebe Rexha

zachi

Guest collegechunky

such great bebe pics being posted lately! most out of shape pop star there is! its usually so rare for someone at her level of fame to have such a round flabby gut 

On 11/17/2019 at 5:02 AM, Jack Bauer said:

bebe-rexha-performs-at-bb-t-center-in-sunrise-11-15-2019-6.jpg

bebe-rexha-performs-at-bb-t-center-in-sunrise-11-15-2019-8.jpg

Normally I'm not one for predictions, but I'm curious what you guys think. Part of me thinks what we see in these photos is the peak: whenever this tour is over, Bebe is going to be able to stick to her weight loss plan and finally slim down. But the other part of me sees that she's 30, and maybe this is just the beginning, that she'll never be as skinny as she once was, maybe she'll yoyo but it's thick or thicker going forward.

What do you think?

1 hour ago, Great Admirer said:

i think it is the peak indeed

It's hard to see how it could continue this way, right? For someone so famous, anyway. Singers seem to gain when they're on tour, so I have to think the end of the tour is the end of the gain.

What example do we have of a gain that stuck? I feel like Kelly Clarkson is the only real one, and even that didn't last (though she's slowly bouncing back).

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha