Bebe Rexha

zachi

2 hours ago, I Claudius said:

Like clockwork.  Almost every celebrity of a certain stature can not afford to be as big as she currently is.

Just as I predicted........Her comes the diet.  Like I said I think she looks great, but you are correct high level celebrities are only “allowed” to be but so big.  Now the big question (pun intended) is how much weight is she going to lose.  What is positive is that more and more women are using weights in their exercise programs and are not just running and doing cardio.  So I do think she can get away with have a moderate level of thickness just with more muscle tone.

On 6/16/2019 at 1:55 PM, steveblack341(2.0) said:

64572275_363486477857761_274454157473680

Link might go away soon, I can't upload the file cause it's MP4 and I don't wanna convert it so here ya go. She actually says "I'm not trying to lose weight" after she smacks her fat sexy jiggly thighs and ass. This is truly an incredible woman

Where’s this from?

2 hours ago, md2069 said:

Yeah I saw these as well........Wonder where this goes from here.  Honestly I can’t see here getting as tiny as she once was.  My guess is she turns to weight training to tone up.

Which in the clip I recently shared, she actually (almost) says that. I just really hope these ignorant assholes she deals with motivate her to actively lose weight. The world would end if that happened

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha