Bebe Rexha

zachi

Guest The Bitch
12 hours ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

Now I am sick and tired of this political bullshit and I'm not here to debate or argue. I am not here to support abortion or laws or anything. I have my opinion (which I believe as facts) and I'll keep it to myself. I beg you all to do the same.

Okay, now that that's all done, check out Bebe's fat ass when she turns around!!! 😍

"My stomach. My choice".

Guest that_yolo_swaggins
On 5/20/2019 at 10:33 AM, steveblack341(2.0) said:

Oh I'm sure we allll want to get over it if you know what I'm saying ;)

U saying u have sex with her.

On 5/19/2019 at 9:33 PM, steveblack341(2.0) said:
Now I am sick and tired of this political bullshit and I'm not here to debate or argue. I am not here to support abortion or laws or anything. I have my opinion (which I believe as facts) and I'll keep it to myself. I beg you all to do the same.

Okay, now that that's all done, check out Bebe's fat ass when she turns around!!! 😍

Politics aren't something to keep for yourself, but to interact and share within. Also, you'd pretty much shared a politically oriented opinion of your own regardless, since whether claiming being apolitical or opposong somebody else's political views are political.

We are into a forum officially oriented into the admiration for curvy-to-fuller-figured woman, Fat Admiration and Body Expansionist Fetishism: people are still nowithstanding bickering a lot about their political views here (then let's be honest: the admins, mods and some of the favorite members here are somehow fostering some chatting in favor to a peculiar subset of the American political spectrum) even if technically, we shouldn't. But she's not one of ours: she's an artist involving into a democracy. She has the full right to use her own business model and platform to express and share her views-- which are fyi what any branch of arts might does. Anyway, what she does has no harm nor violation to anyone's rights and freedom, unlikely to Texas...

4 hours ago, John Smith said:

Politics aren't something to keep for yourself, but to interact and share within. Also, you'd pretty much shared a politically oriented opinion of your own regardless, since whether claiming being apolitical or opposong somebody else's political views are political.

We are into a forum officially oriented into the admiration for curvy-to-fuller-figured woman, Fat Admiration and Body Expansionist Fetishism: people are still nowithstanding bickering a lot about their political views here (then let's be honest: the admins, mods and some of the favorite members here are somehow fostering some chatting in favor to a peculiar subset of the American political spectrum) even if technically, we shouldn't. But she's not one of ours: she's an artist involving into a democracy. She has the full right to use her own business model and platform to express and share her views-- which are fyi what any branch of arts might does. Anyway, what she does has no harm nor violation to anyone's rights and freedom, unlikely to Texas...

This isn't a Bebe related post

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha