Bebe Rexha

zachi

On 1/1/2023 at 12:32 PM, Fan21 said:

I think it’s going really out of control, she’s not playing melancholic music such as Adele or Lana which I think suits a curvier figure. Most of Bebe’s songs are generic pop and I do not believe teens will be too thrilled to see chubby Bebe. Her dieticians must be panicking over her drastic weight gain, she must have hit 200 lbs by this point. I’m thoroughly enjoying this but it seems too unrealistic to be true, she’ll really put the gain on halt soon, no way this can keep happening!

On 1/3/2023 at 10:19 AM, thadrou90 said:

10 years ago her career might have tanked after her weight gain. These days? There’s a little more wiggle room.

honestly I think having Lizzo on the scene gives cover for other celebs to plump up more than they used to be able to get away with. Without Lizzo, Bebe might be the biggest pop singer right now, or not far off. 

On 1/3/2023 at 1:44 PM, Jhall said:

It certainly helps that Bebe carries it really well - she’s almost certainly at least 180, but she mostly just has a big ass and, while her stomach has been getting bigger lately, it isn’t so big that it can’t be hidden through shapewear and angles.

That being said, if she keeps gaining weight, that might not be the case for long. That outfit already seems incredibly tight on her (as I’ve mentioned before, I’m surprised she hasn’t had a public wardrobe malfunction yet).

One other thought here: thinking about what we can objectively measure, Bebe's hasn't lost an Instagram followers. They've stayed steady around 10.8 million for the last year at least. (I check every now and then just to see if the weight gain cuts into these numbers.) And it felt like 2022 was full of public appearances for her, especially performances at music award shows. So, so far, I don't think her success has been dented by her plumping! 

10 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

One other thought here: thinking about what we can objectively measure, Bebe's hasn't lost an Instagram followers. They've stayed steady around 10.8 million for the last year at least. (I check every now and then just to see if the weight gain cuts into these numbers.) And it felt like 2022 was full of public appearances for her, especially performances at music award shows. So, so far, I don't think her success has been dented by her plumping! 

I believe at worst its neutral for her but size demographics probably actually make her weight gain a slight positive

On 1/16/2023 at 7:37 AM, Jhall said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif

And a few round-faced pics from that hockey game:

325773427_536379331790462_9013412547702086849_n.thumb.jpg.a69649b9e8ae7473376f1a687664cb0c.jpg

326087444_498688012329900_5280961407244362085_n.thumb.jpg.3424a39b4325c89b18260662b73adcff.jpg

1037145573_ScreenShot2023-01-18at1_50_02PM.thumb.png.39f595aed83da496955062eb0631c6fe.png

Also, this made me lol (and cringe...). I like how this guy made sure to include her belly, too. She and her mom actually reposted this, too, for some reason...

L6SazSp.gif

bTOEASo.gif

4dRCdFv.gif

And here she is singing an acoustic version of her latest hit, but her body's too obscured to be worth posting a gif IMO.

Let her go on treadmill intermittently. She lacks the devotion to work out actively. She prefers binge eating. If she doesn’t move at all, her weight will explode uncontrollably. Let’s enjoy her steady weight gain - she’s already huge and unless something dramatic happens, she’ll probably be properly fat in 2-3 years 

Guest Swagmaster0214

Man, what the hell is bebe eating to have her grow such a bottom heavy frame so quickly? I love this rapid gain she's blowing up quickly!

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha