Bebe Rexha

zachi

8 minutes ago, Jhall said:

Do you have a screenshot or archive or anything of the tweet?

i did not have anyway to take screenshots at that time i got the  ipad i use  in june before that i was just using my macbook air and  for some reason the screenshots i take on it never open  i use my ipad now for twitter and fb  while every other site else i use  my macbook air 

1 hour ago, Jhall said:

Do you have a screenshot or archive or anything of the tweet?

i don't have a job and  i never had a job  i live off of ssi/ssd and foodstamps   so i have all day every day to spend online  i sometime spend most of day surfing twitter so thats how i saw her tweet and then watched as it was deleted 

7 hours ago, curvelover1701 said:

she did but it was never reported here  it was in a twitter post that she deleted a few minutes  after she posted  it 

This was at the same time as when she put out that TikTok around this time last year complaining about hitting her highest weight, right?

On 12/23/2022 at 10:40 PM, curvelover1701 said:

i don't have a job and  i never had a job  i live off of ssi/ssd and foodstamps   so i have all day every day to spend online  i sometime spend most of day surfing twitter so thats how i saw her tweet and then watched as it was deleted 

don't need to know your whole life story, mate

On 12/25/2022 at 11:14 PM, Goddessshar12 said:

Piggy rexhas gotta keep stuffing her face 

I know, right? I don’t want to celebrate prematurely, but I hope that the relative lack of content in the past week as a good sign for us - that she’s been spending the past week or so binge eating and putting on weight as opposed to getting in shape for her tour next year.

On 12/30/2022 at 2:00 AM, Jhall said:

I know, right? I don’t want to celebrate prematurely, but I hope that the relative lack of content in the past week as a good sign for us - that she’s been spending the past week or so binge eating and putting on weight as opposed to getting in shape for her tour next year.

I hope so if we know bebe she’ll definitely put on weight over the holidays it’s just a matter of how much 

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha