Bebe Rexha

zachi

39 minutes ago, Joshy bobs said:

damn she is so wide! Her thighs have ballooned!

and her belly is getting bigger so is her face and arms and butt i have a feeling by this time next year she will be a full blown bbw   with a apron belly roll  a tabletop dumptruck booty fat rolled knees and elbows cankles full double chin framed face maybe even almost normal sized doorway width hips and saddlebag thighs and full on waddle when she walks 

Guest Swagmaster0214
5 hours ago, curvelover1701 said:

and her belly is getting bigger so is her face and arms and butt i have a feeling by this time next year she will be a full blown bbw   with a apron belly roll  a tabletop dumptruck booty fat rolled knees and elbows cankles full double chin framed face maybe even almost normal sized doorway width hips and saddlebag thighs and full on waddle when she walks 

Has her face really grown that much? I see that her ass has balooned rapidly recently 

30 minutes ago, Swagmaster0214 said:

Has her face really grown that much? I see that her ass has balooned rapidly recently 

her belly has also been getting plumper and fuller and chubby also and that is not likley to go away due to her pcos  which causes belly weight gain and the meds she takes for that which  also causes weight gain  and that she loves to eat  

Guest Swagmaster0214
6 hours ago, curvelover1701 said:

yes it has been getting fuller and chubbier and she is starting to develop a double chin 

Can someone show me the facial progression of her facial fattening please? I don't really see it 

I’m really surprised, I suppose she works and has a dietician being such a great pop star. So how is she ballooning? I expected she’d have put her weight gain on halt now but she keeps plumping up. My prediction is she won’t get any bigger and she will lose a lot in the coming 6 months, otherwise she’ll have to say farewell to her fame, money, and popularity - that’s the society we live in. And she’s not crazy to lose all that - she’ll pur herself into a strict food regime and get fit very soon.

45 minutes ago, Fan21 said:

I’m really surprised, I suppose she works and has a dietician being such a great pop star. So how is she ballooning? I expected she’d have put her weight gain on halt now but she keeps plumping up. My prediction is she won’t get any bigger and she will lose a lot in the coming 6 months, otherwise she’ll have to say farewell to her fame, money, and popularity - that’s the society we live in. And she’s not crazy to lose all that - she’ll pur herself into a strict food regime and get fit very soon.

She’s pointed out a few things herself: her meds promote weight gain, she has PCOS, and she just has a plain old big appetite. She’s basically said she’d love to be smaller but doesn’t ever see it happening at this point.

That said, I agree that she won’t balloon indefinitely. I think she’s about to hit a plateau and will stay roughly this size through the next year at least. 

25 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

She’s pointed out a few things herself: her meds promote weight gain, she has PCOS, and she just has a plain old big appetite. She’s basically said she’d love to be smaller but doesn’t ever see it happening at this point.

That said, I agree that she won’t balloon indefinitely. I think she’s about to hit a plateau and will stay roughly this size through the next year at least. 

I think we may have achieved officially obese Bebe though. And I think its less certain that her career would be affected than in the 90s for example even if she kept gaining

27 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

Absurdly photoshopped, yeah. Like she may well have a corset or something on underneath, but it’s not doing that much work. 

i wonder if bebe herself had the photoshop done or  if it is her press agent or manager having the photoshop done behind her back  she seems to know she is not going to be thin again and seems ok with  the weight gain now she knows she can't control it and everyone can tell it is photoshoped since in person at events  and in live performaces  she is clearly  twice as big as she looks in the photoshopped pics i have a felling it is the later her press agent or manager doing this to her pics behind her back and posting them to her accounts which i bet she does not even have full access to other then to post text comments to her twitter she should fire which ever one it is and hire a more body positive  one that will not hide her true body size  behind a outdated industry practice of controling female artists and actresses bodies either in pics or their actual bodies 

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha