Italian presenter Giorgia Colombo

Guest sitdown/shutup

• 1 year later...

Ok, so i have been really amazed with this gain, specially for a reason that is really hot and. Giorgia is a news anchor from milan and she has been working on telelombardia for a while.  Her gain started Back in her slim days when the tv company where she works put her as a host for a food/chef program called la ricette di giorgia u can find it on youtube easily,  in english means Giorgias recipe . Basically the show was some chefs cooking plates and giorgia just had to eat them lol not even cooking them. The show lasted some years and giorgia kept on pilling ton the pounds.Then show ended and she started hosting shows focused more on politics. I know this beacuse my family is half italian and mi aunt knew about giorgia, in fact she has a friend in common. She told me about how giorgia just loves food and how having his first children made her really big back in 2017. 

She got pregnant again in 2021 and shes fucking massive , the biggest she has ever been. 

giorgeta 1.jpeg

giorgietta 2.jpeg

giorgeta 3.jpeg

giorgetta 4.jpeg

giorgetta 5.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The fatter she gets, the more beautiful she becomes. She's impressive. Her throat has taken over. When she was thinner, you could see that inside her was a fat girl screaming to explode in all her beauty ... Where can I see her in streaming? Too bad she doesn't wear tight, shorter dresses.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...