I've gained the freshman 50!

My progress!

Mid July - 2 weeks ago

I threw in a booty pic. 

Enjoy my loves xoxo

(last pic is Mid-July)

1,803   122.03 kB

IMG_22551.jpg  1,960   151.08 kB

Hmm very impressive indeed. And nice shots you made. (that one's gonna be my favorite yet :) ) And I like fat girls wearing leggings, spares your sexy ass and belly and thighs.. and always comfy and nice to look at for any FA I look forward seeing more of your gaining journey. Even more interesting would be a visual history since your meager 130 lbs until now and I think I'm not alone at this thought ;).

Edited by Helmi1982
addition

4 hours ago, StuffedbellyloverChris said:

Congrats madame!!!

Are you still on the Dark Side?

Best wishes,

Chris

Yes she is ! :) You're a former member there . That's where I first saw you Chris and your posts . I have to compliment you in all seriousness . You have shown some restraint with the volume of messages this year . Take care . 

21 hours ago, Helmi1982 said:

Hmm very impressive indeed. And nice shots you made. (that one's gonna be my favorite yet :) ) And I like fat girls wearing leggings, spares your sexy ass and belly and thighs.. and always comfy and nice to look at for any FA I look forward seeing more of your gaining journey. Even more interesting would be a visual history since your meager 130 lbs until now and I think I'm not alone at this thought ;).

I have an old thread called, "Falling in love with my chubby belly!" Where some old pics/gifs reside there :)

Guest SkinnyCollegeBelly
On 11/1/2016 at 5:49 PM, Piggyprincess said:

My starting weight was 130lbs!

HOLY COW PIG! You managed to put on 2lbs every week for a full year. Teach me your ways oh fat one lol

But seriously though, that's pretty impressive. What's your secret and how do I get that big?

4 hours ago, SkinnyCollegeBelly said:

HOLY COW PIG! You managed to put on 2lbs every week for a full year. Teach me your ways oh fat one lol

But seriously though, that's pretty impressive. What's your secret and how do I get that big?

I know that one factor was cake batter ice cream and Heavy Cream milkshakes . She's awesome for sure !

On 10/29/2016 at 8:37 PM, Piggyprincess said:

Hey everyone! I've missed you all! College has been kicking my ass. All my weight is gravitating towards my thighs and ass. But, I don't see a problem in that one bit. :) I've been gaining like crazy!! My diet consists of fast food and cookies. A lot of McDonalds and Chipotle. My updated weight is 236! I have some progress pictures if anyone would like to see. Let me know xoxo

Naomi

You've gained 106 pounds since you started. I LOVE seeing girls 100 pounds up. Great job and looking amazing Naomi! Do you happen to have any more pics or videos from when you were 130 pounds?