Gurgle Godess 13 Stone Milestone/75 Pounds in 7 Months Weight Gain Celebration Video!

On 29/10/2016 at 7:48 PM, rambler said:

Congratulations! I am proud of you!

can I use several seconds of this one in my "the best of" compilation?

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your encouragement :)

May I ask what kind of best of compilation you are making before I reply?

16 hours ago, salami101 said:

omg, your voice(going nuts...)

Thank you so much! I've had a lot of really nice comments about my voice recently which really make me happy. I'm planning on making some talking/ASMR videos and sound only recordings soon :)

It's my pleasure, your voice is not just sexy, its soothing, captivating, so much I forgot to watch(not interrely). If you are to record only your voice, what about doing like many bigcuties webmodel do on their respective youtube account, and talk about stuff you are passionate about, beautifull mind and souls are immortaly sexy, while bodys...

On 31/10/2016 at 1:13 AM, salami101 said:

It's my pleasure, your voice is not just sexy, its soothing, captivating, so much I forgot to watch(not interrely). If you are to record only your voice, what about doing like many bigcuties webmodel do on their respective youtube account, and talk about stuff you are passionate about, beautifull mind and souls are immortaly sexy, while bodys...

I do have a vlog channel which I keep with my fiancee although I've not had the opportunity (healthwise mostly) to make maky vlogs yet but I will be posting there more very soon. I want to keep my work channel for belly stuff and talk about things that have happened to me, talk about my gain, talk about how freeing it was to come out about my fetish and so on - I'm looking forward to doing those things for a change :) I am alson happy to share my personal vlog channel if you like :)

22 hours ago, Gabbo said:

Could watch that belly & butt spin around all day long

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it :)

On 30.10.2016 at 8:35 PM, GurgleGoddess said:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your encouragement :)

May I ask what kind of best of compilation you are making before I reply?

Thank you so much! I've had a lot of really nice comments about my voice recently which really make me happy. I'm planning on making some talking/ASMR videos and sound only recordings soon :)

yes "the best of": like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2X_yQJC68M but the best of bbw. Some models I like most :) just it.

On 02/11/2016 at 4:34 AM, GurgleGoddess said:

I do have a vlog channel which I keep with my fiancee although I've not had the opportunity (healthwise mostly) to make maky vlogs yet but I will be posting there more very soon. I want to keep my work channel for belly stuff and talk about things that have happened to me, talk about my gain, talk about how freeing it was to come out about my fetish and so on - I'm looking forward to doing those things for a change :) I am alson happy to share my personal vlog channel if you like :)

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it :)

First yes i'd like to hear that vlog, feel free to post a link or reach out in a private message... And I havent seen everything you did(especialy if I have to pay... for many reason, I have supported feederism with personnal time, have and will pay to partake but wont wire mone to fuel other fantasy if not involved)... Have seen little of your work but what I've seen was not regular fetishism... it was real beautiful feederism, it was you and your significant other using food in your love making, making your work truly top tiers....

So please indeed go pedal to the metal in your chosen profesionnal path... rare of those with just one field of interrest... and now that you touched me with the beauty of work, I wonder what you are about:)!!!